Author Topic: Submit Fools... to the subjection that is Lukon... we have arsenic cookies  (Read 5044 times)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Doooo eeet... join the new Lukon Empire...

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

You killed my father!

Well, okay, Tipraite killed yours.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I thought I was my father!  Which is actually happening in OT after a resurrection gone wrong where Valdrix now thinks his fathers spirit is sharing his body...

I am so confused I think I am my own grandpa

Will Bell

• Freeman
    • View Profile
I've been playing my toon, Good Bell, as if he's a little... well lets just say he spent a little to much time in the woods alone with his thoughts and the trees.  I say that to say this... It might be fun if Good wondered down to Lukon, all the while he'll think its some mystic land where the people are the trees and the trees are the people...

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I need a character with Madness Trait. The question is who should I get inherit from? Valast or Valast son? ::)

Valast's daughter. Syphilis causes madness.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:01:58 PM by egamma »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Hmm.. but is Valdrix really crazy?

Valakyrie is crazy to be sure... but hers is a madness of emotion... trying to live up to her perceived childhood notions of WHO her father was.  She is the daughter of Valast!  Destroyer of nations!  That is a lot to live up to.

Valdrix himself is more humble because of his mother being a commoner.  Which in Lukon just means she did not have a fancy sword... So he has always been in the background.  Now however he may have brought his fathers spirit back!  But will Valast be happy to have been plucked from the joy of Valhalla?  Will he like the changes his daughter has made in Lukon?  Hmm.. could get messy.

None of the Hendrix clan have ever been real sane.  But the Colonies bunch must have been eating paint chips as kids.  I mean it is that or the squirrels really are plotting to take over the world!

Then again...it could all come from the pressure of the threat of being turned into a cake.
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Outer_Tilog_%28Realm%29/Valion_Torture

egamma

I never saw any of them as insane, actually.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Well of course YOU would not have... all of you may well have fallen from the same coo coo nest  8)

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Perhaps we should open a spa resort in Minas Thalion to promote our improving spring waters and vigorous lifestyle. We could even import some Tilogian doctors for a creative physic regimen at very attractive rates, a treatment with which Cathal is already familiar.

Any takers?

egamma

I didn't know that being spitted is a physical regimen...

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
That which does not kill one certainly makes one glad to still be alive :)