Author Topic: How do I register/What e-mail can I use?  (Read 14655 times)

dave1004

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: How do I register/What e-mail can I use?
« Reply #30: July 16, 2012, 06:56:34 PM »
Hey, want to know something else that will get you addicted to Bay12's slew of RP games?

This new RP Strategy-War forum-game I'm GMing with two friends. Bahaha!

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113314.0

Its just starting so you can still reserve a spot. Its 3 GMs and we're taking only 12 players (counting us that's 15) for the moment so that we have an equal and acceptable workload. The sheer scope and breadth this game is supposed to reach is insane. This has a lot of potential and we're going to ride out the wave in style :3 (if you've seen the old one - The Patriot, our Pixels series, or my RPs Anarchy Unlimited and Rise of Hyperion, you'll know this will be EPIC!)

;-)

I've brought a few BMers onboard, and I'm bringing a few B12ers to BM, so my ultimate goal of getting more players to both communities is going well. :-P

Damn! I just HAD to sleep in until ten...Well, I'll definitely be watching the thread, you can be sure of that.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: How do I register/What e-mail can I use?
« Reply #31: July 16, 2012, 07:43:14 PM »
:-D
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.