Author Topic: My adventurer is stuck  (Read 2076 times)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
My adventurer is stuck
« Topic Start: July 11, 2012, 09:32:52 PM »
I had about 35 fatigue on George Lanyon and told him to take a boat from Golden Farrow to Port Raviel. He used all his 16 hours and travel said their was 1 hour left on the trip. about 18 hours later i'm still stuck traveling and fatigue has jumpy up to 60 not allowing me to view anything and i'm not gaining hours to rest only fatigue. Can someone unstick my adventurer?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: My adventurer is stuck
« Reply #1: July 11, 2012, 10:53:37 PM »
IIRC, that's a very long trip, and there is a bug regarding long distance travel with advy/priest characters. Essentially, as soon as you leave, it keeps telling you "one hour left" until you actually arrive. Which could take anywhere from a few hours to a day or more, depending on the total distance. For example, if it was supposed to take 40 hours, and you had 16 in your pool, then you will not arrive for 24 more hours. And even then, you will have to wait for the next turn change to actually arrive. So, give it a while longer. And if it is still stuck after another day, report it on the bugtracker. http://bugs.battlemaster.org.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 11, 2012, 11:43:08 PM »
Thanks Indirik

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 12, 2012, 02:41:50 AM »
LOL, when I entered this thread I thought it was titled "My adventurer is stupid". Damn shortening...

Now on topic, I do not remember this happening to my former advy. Perhaps I did not make a long enough journey?
D'Espana Family

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 12, 2012, 02:49:27 AM »
You have to do a >16 hour travel, and NOT arrive instantly to see it. A 30+ hour sea travel illustrates it very well.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 12, 2012, 06:05:22 AM »
LOL, when I entered this thread I thought it was titled "My adventurer is stupid". Damn shortening...
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.