Author Topic: Clan from Fontan/Aurvandil now in Armonia  (Read 18792 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Reason for banning IC. The reason I post the previous post is to let us beware of all those players and character names.
-----
Letter from Neji Uzamaki   (10 days, 21 hours ago)

True Nobles of Nivemus,

Let me explain my recent actions thoroughly.

In most Monarchies, the Ruler is a strong power that rules over the realm wisely. He has a great degree of power so far as foreign relations go, and great power in the realm he rules as the head of the realm. He is the top of the chain of command. Arguably, in internal matters, the argument can be made that the Judge is then the next powerful position in the realm in internal matters. These two work together, one as head of the realm and the other as the legal authority, to keep the peace and to hold the realm to a high degree of honor and stability. This is the most fundamental duty of the Ruler and the Judge in a Monarchy.

Therefore, with the approval of Kronogos Talius, as well as the backing by Stratarchos Turgon, I have banned nine nobles, who some regard as Saxons, from the realm for continual conduct detrimental to the realms stability. Much thought and talk has preceded this action, and I can easily say it has been the hardest decision I have ever had to make in my career. But that does not mean I chose wrongly. Both Kronogos Talius, Stratarchos Turgon, and myself believe that Nivemus cannot move forward with these people running our suggestions into the ground(both in the council and in public), and causing an amount of instability in a realm which can only be seen in Fontan on this continent. These banning are the first step to continuing our growth and making a more stable, open realm. This realm has so much potential, but this realm is also living in a time where a realm of this size cannot afford to be constantly divided because one group wants power.

However, this is a big change, and one certainly not all of you will like. In my Judge Bulletin, I have a prologue to my Bulletin. This is what it says: 'The duty of the Legodos, or Judge of Nivemus, is to uphold a set of laws and principles in an objective and fair manner and to protect the interests and nobles of Nivemus. I have sworn to do that as long as I am Legodos and I assure you I hold myself to this standard with every decision I make.' This decision has forced me to come to a crossroads. Do I do what is objective and fair by the people's standards, or do I do what I know is in the interest of Nivemus due to my knowledge of being on the Council and watching such things unfold? As much as my prologue would make it seem like all matters of a Judge are black and white, they are not. Sometimes, there are shades of grey in which you must do what you know is right, even if it is hard and unpopular, and face the consequences, even if your decision is the best decision to be made.

Therefore, I am prepared to face a self-imposed consequence, as this was ultimately my decision. Elections will soon run, and I will not run in these next elections. I will, at least for a time, no longer be Legodos of Nivemus and I will let one of you be elected. I only ask of you, the True nobles of Nivemus, to not join the banned in their protests or rebellion or whatever the fall out is after these verdicts. No, I do not ask, I beg this of you. Nivemus needs this change. Perhaps more than even those who want this to happen realize. And if it fails... Ora help us all.

This is about what Nivemus needs to keep growing. Not anything else. Not about Stratarchos Turgon, or Kronogos Talius, and certainly not about me. I am less important than the needs of my realm and live trying to submit to the interests of Nivemus always. Therefore, as is written as the reasons for banishment, I have banned Cesera, Czarixina, Ferleve, Hyzenthflay, Icius Rae, Sirius, Iziaslav, Jaroslav, and Kelsa by the will of the Kronogos and for their continual actions detrimental to the realm.

For Nivemus,
Neji Uzamaki
Legodos of Nivemus, Earl of Salta
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 03:19:56 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)