Author Topic: Clan from Fontan/Aurvandil now in Armonia  (Read 18790 times)

Bendix

• Knight
    • View Profile
Nivemus and Armonia have had literally no contact at all. I sent a peace treaty offer a while ago, but got no response.

Many of the players in question do exhibit isolated behavior, but they are being mostly polite. Armonia is a fairly quiet culture, so it is hard to tell.

One case seems fairly disturbing, though- the player of the Griffirtaen family has this in his full family history:

http://battlemaster.org/UserDetails.php?ID=30651

2012-03-27      Caeranor Saegarus      Began his career in Fontan.
2012-04-22      Caeranor Saegarus      Forcefully deported by a GameMaster to Far East.
2012-04-25      Caeranor Saegarus      Joined the realm of Arcaea
2012-05-12      Caeranor Saegarus      Immigrated to East Continent.
2012-05-14      Caeranor Saegarus      Joined the realm of Fontan

He was forcefully deported from Fontan by a GameMaster, but returned less than a month later. He also has a character in Armonia.

On the other side, I don't think the player of the Nightshroud family is involve, since he was the person who brought this to my attention in the first place. He frequently interacts with other players, and his family history supports that.

Unfortunately I have little else to go on other than family histories; the players in question have been fairly careful about not drawing attention until now.