Author Topic: Haktoo?  (Read 30961 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Haktoo?
« Topic Start: July 13, 2012, 08:20:45 PM »
Just to be sure,

When Haktoo goes somewhere, the mechanics are the same as a normal player right? The actual character Haktoo has to move each turn and all that good stuff? Not just Haktoo but any Daimon-related entity, really. I'm just trying to figure out how the Bellua Daimons and Dwilight Zuma move and if there's any special mechanics I should be aware of, such as GMs just making them magically appear somewhere without the character having actually moved, or the character being shown in one location but an RP or action is going on in another location by that very same character.

Thanks in advance :-)
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Haktoo?
« Reply #1: July 13, 2012, 08:22:45 PM »
Mostly, they move as normal characters. There was a special travel mechanic available to them, that no one has ever figured out. I know that was disabled during the fourth invasion on BT. Not sure if it still works on Dwilight or not.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 13, 2012, 08:43:42 PM »
Ah, alright. Kind of hard to track someone who says they're in one place but might be somewhere else completely.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #3: July 14, 2012, 02:11:21 AM »
What kind of beast is Haktoo?  At first I thought you misspelt Haiku, then I realized I was wrong.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 14, 2012, 02:13:05 AM »
What kind of beast is Haktoo?  At first I thought you misspelt Haiku, then I realized I was wrong.
The great beast Haktoo is the daimon leader of the Zuma.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #5: July 14, 2012, 02:17:41 AM »
Ah, thanks.  Can someone explain what the Zuma?  I have a poor understanding of how they operate or who's a Daimon and who's a human and who's a box. -_-
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: July 14, 2012, 02:39:39 AM »
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #7: July 14, 2012, 06:55:06 AM »
Currently talking to Haktoo. She's actually rather polite, if direct. I've had no troubles dealing with her. Pretty easy to, actually, as long as you stick to business.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: July 14, 2012, 07:13:23 AM »
Figured as much.

Any of those epic RPs? If I'm not mistaken, its custom for conversation with Haktoo to be RP, I always get a kick out of Haktoo's caveman English and demonic stubbornness.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: July 14, 2012, 07:49:02 AM »
Ah, thanks.  Can someone explain what the Zuma?  I have a poor understanding of how they operate or who's a Daimon and who's a human and who's a box. -_-

Not sure if trolling for a flame fest or.....
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: July 14, 2012, 09:24:49 AM »
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!

Oh? Haktoo? I thought you meant Aku. Never mind.  ;D
------
qui audet vincit

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: July 14, 2012, 09:39:25 AM »
Currently talking to Haktoo. She's actually rather polite, if direct. I've had no troubles dealing with her. Pretty easy to, actually, as long as you stick to business.

She? SHE!!! I thought Haktoo is a hermaphrodite worm whose grunts and squirms are intelligible to no human. Thoughts?
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: July 14, 2012, 03:28:40 PM »
Oh? Haktoo? I thought you meant Aku. Never mind.  ;D

+1
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: July 14, 2012, 06:28:40 PM »
... who sneezed?
firefox

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #14: July 14, 2012, 08:45:37 PM »
It will be interesting to see what the translation is that Haktoo has for me.