Author Topic: Assassination!  (Read 32732 times)

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
Re: Assassination!
« Reply #90: August 26, 2012, 05:21:03 AM »
Yeah but gained you 1 and a half day of excessive whining and the eternal hatred of an infil who likes stabbing Order people... Mr. I-have-140-men-at-all-times. *grumbles* :)
Yes, but how long did you think an Order person was going to let you stay in the realm once it was known you like stabbing Order people?

You do do the excessive whining very well, though.  Morgan is very sad you couldn't have been used for other uses.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #91: August 26, 2012, 06:35:35 AM »
Convert to the one true faith, Lefanis!  Embrace the Divine!  Not that failure of a religion that's not even on its home continent anymore >.>

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: August 26, 2012, 09:42:48 AM »
I was surprised at Morgan's reaction to the assassination and the message I sent. I was expecting more along the lines of, "We're at war, deal with it."

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: August 26, 2012, 12:03:13 PM »
I was surprised at Morgan's reaction to the assassination and the message I sent. I was expecting more along the lines of, "We're at war, deal with it."

Me too. I expected maybe a slap on the wrist because apparently murder is heavily frowned upon in PoZ but I really didn't think I was doing anything wrong..

Maybe in retrospect I shouldn't have called Thain a foul beast who deserves a slow death when Morgan questioned me about it. :)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: August 26, 2012, 05:08:11 PM »
Yeah but gained you 1 and a half day of excessive whining and the eternal hatred of an infil who likes stabbing Order people... Mr. I-have-140-men-at-all-times. *grumbles* :)

You will no doubt be welcome in Sorraine.

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: August 26, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »
Hey, you asked a simple question, he gave you an honest answer.  Zonasa does not in fact condone murder.

Everything after he gave you that answer was due to the fact he found out that it was Thain that was attacked, and Hermik's answer to his questions.

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: August 26, 2012, 05:39:18 PM »
Me too. I expected maybe a slap on the wrist because apparently murder is heavily frowned upon in PoZ but I really didn't think I was doing anything wrong..

Maybe in retrospect I shouldn't have called Thain a foul beast who deserves a slow death when Morgan questioned me about it. :)
You were going to get less than a slap on the wrist until you told Morgan that, really.

Morgan is quite pragmatic and totally willing to ignore the truth unless you make it blindingly obvious.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: August 26, 2012, 05:59:26 PM »
Hey, you asked a simple question, he gave you an honest answer.  Zonasa does not in fact condone murder.

Everything after he gave you that answer was due to the fact he found out that it was Thain that was attacked, and Hermik's answer to his questions.

I'm not complaining. Velax was quite happy with the ban. But I think this whole religious mess will get much worse before it gets better.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: August 26, 2012, 06:11:03 PM »
You were going to get less than a slap on the wrist until you told Morgan that, really.

Morgan is quite pragmatic and totally willing to ignore the truth unless you make it blindingly obvious.

Heh. If there's one thing I enjoy playing my infiltrator, it's making things blindingly obvious. :)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: August 27, 2012, 01:12:51 PM »
Not that failure of a religion that's not even on its home continent anymore >.>

Huh? We have nothing to do with the Way of the Dragon that was on BT. Only our names are common  :-\
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: September 04, 2012, 06:06:58 PM »
Huh? We have nothing to do with the Way of the Dragon that was on BT. Only our names are common  :-\

Still is lame. Convert to the true faith. Join the Order, we have cookies.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #101: September 05, 2012, 02:33:13 AM »
Still is lame. Convert to the true faith. Join the Order, we have cookies.
Pfft.  False faith with your Nordic gods.