Author Topic: Faery Tale Online  (Read 208059 times)

Andira

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Faery Tale Online
« Reply #150: August 01, 2012, 01:28:51 AM »
One boy for my dwarf, three girls for my other character today. We'll see who of them will be active. And this time, I have nothing to do with the 2 new pregnant mothers and no clue who they are. ;)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #151: August 01, 2012, 02:54:02 AM »
Seems they're getting it on again!

Pregnant Mothers: 3
Your position in the birth queue is: 147

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #152: August 01, 2012, 03:30:49 AM »
POS 50.

Cmooooooooooonnnnnnn. Almost there!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #153: August 01, 2012, 07:34:19 AM »
I want to be a Pixie, or a Dragon, perhaps a Dark Elf. How many races does FTO flaunts?
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Andira

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #154: August 01, 2012, 07:57:23 AM »
Sorry, you can't be a dragon. Dragons as actual player characters do exist, but they're not a race, just special creatures put in for flavor. They don't reproduce.

You could have more luck with your other wishes, though. ;) And I'm not sure I know every race in FTO, but I do know of at least 13. (Well, it depends a bit on the definition of what counts as separate race because there are a few species that have separate "branches" that are completely independent from each other at different places throughout the FTO world with different ancestors and sometimes also slight variations in their racial description.)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:48:31 PM by Andira »

Thunthorn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #155: August 01, 2012, 08:03:57 AM »
Pregnant Mothers: 4
Your position in the birth queue is: 78

Things seem to be speeding up ;)
EC: Ilias, Taelmoth (Sirion)
Beluaterra: Ivagil (Melhed), Thoron (Adventurer, Fronen)
Atamara: Haniel (Adventurer, Coria)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156: August 01, 2012, 09:02:12 AM »
Pregnant Mothers: 4
Your position in the birth queue is: 70

Indeed, i can almost hear noises outside my mommys belly!
~Violence is always an option!~

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #157: August 01, 2012, 01:15:07 PM »
Not many a game gets 11 pages of forum posts before anyone actually managed to get into the game ;D

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #158: August 01, 2012, 01:57:09 PM »
lol, yes. Hope the game stays up to our expectations. :-)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Andira

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #159: August 01, 2012, 04:46:55 PM »
Of course I hope you'll have lots of fun, too, and that you'll end up in families that are fun to play in. Some colonies might need a little nudge against inactivity and active children are usually a good way to get a few things going again.

Oh, and 6 pregnant mothers... now they're really getting it going. ;)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #160: August 01, 2012, 10:14:57 PM »
I can't wait. <3
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #161: August 01, 2012, 10:19:16 PM »
I can wait. 8)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Vessol

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #162: August 02, 2012, 03:42:34 AM »
The Races and their Fantasy Names(IG Names). Followed by brief remarks that I've seen by them. They are separated by the continents or islands that they are together on. Keep in mind I may be off on what races are near each other or whatnot, may have messed up some names or info, this is just stuff I've observed over the years.

-
Humans(Kindred)-The very first race. Their Adam and Eve were the creator Lumin and his wife. The area is somewhat cold and mountainous.
-
Humans(Magratheans)- Another human race. They and the others here belong on what is a very hot continent that is similar to Africa, covered in deserts/mountains and jungles.
Anubian(Egyptian) Bipedal Dogs (Anu)- Very large race. They are known for their religion which worships the sun god, Aten. They almost died out, but I believe some purebreeds survived in their capital.
Jungle Elves (Nolgian)- They tend to be very peaceful and live in pretty pleasant places such as beaches and cloud mountains. They worship a diety called Din.
Lizardmen- I know hardly anything about them, they come from the far south of the continent I believe, only seen one's corpse before.
-
Dark Elves (Moonkin) - The race that I actually "created" as played the Eve of it. They tend to be a very xenophobic race that has a strange burial tradition that requires that those who have died be placed in the lake of their capital and holy land, Moonglade, so that their souls can return to the heavens.
Dwarves (Stoneshaper) - They have some very elaborate tunnel systems and cool underground cities. Some of the best armored characters I've seen were Stoneshapers.
Gargoyles - Know little of this race. They live to the south of the Stoneshapers and Moonkin. All of these races inhabit a fairly warm island that is covered in forests, swamps, and a long mountain range.
-
Orcs (Kutari)- I played one briefly. They were not very organized and always talked very guttural. They worship the mountain that is their home, Mount Kutari.
Fairy People- Never actually saw one. But, they are very small, less than a meter long and live in the forests of the same island.
-
Ice Elves- They live in a very cold and inhospitable land covered in tundra, glaciers, and a few taiga's and bogs. When I played one they were very tribal and primitive, mostly living in huts and wearing bone armor.
Yeti People- Again, I know little of this race. But, they are bipedal massive apes that are covered in thick white fur.
-
(these races are spread out and in no clear location)
Frog People- They reside on a chain of volcanic islands. Unlike the other races, they can travel into ocean squares and collect the resources there or move to other lands.
Mermaids-  I played one briefly. They live in the ocean obviously. They have no familial structure and rather live communally as all children are seen as the children of the community.
High Elves- Very rare. They have the inate magical power to teleport to any place that they have been to before.

Well, that's all that I'm aware of. Keep in mind that there are also many half-breeds out there as races can intermingle. Some are positive towards this and others are very hostile to mixed races.
Mithridates Family: Vessol (Nivemus), Samos (Farronite Republic)
The White Tree Times, Newspaper for the East Continent
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/The_White_Tree_Times

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163: August 02, 2012, 04:08:44 AM »
...I can't f*cking wait. x2

Andira

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #164: August 02, 2012, 04:42:06 AM »
I know those high elves you mentioned as nymphs. And I had so far held back on giving too much detailed information on the races in case other players might enjoy the surprise of discovering new races in the game as much as I did when I was new, hehe. But I guess that's too late now. ;)

And I actually know a second dwarven race that is on a different continent than the Stoneshapers. They are called delvers and were on the edge of extinction when only one girl and her two uncles were left after most others had been murdered by one of their own race who had gone crazy. But they did manage to keep the race alive and reproduced.

The gargoyles (Aelleri) are extinct from what I have been told.