Author Topic: Faery Tale Online  (Read 207539 times)

Andira

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Faery Tale Online
« Reply #30: July 20, 2012, 03:18:21 PM »
Yes, characters eventually die of old age. When exactly that is depends on the race. And quite some time before they die, characters will become unable to reproduce because of old age. They can still mate mechanically, but it won't result in a pregnancy any longer. I'm not sure if there are exact numbers for every race or if there is a bit of randomness to it as well.

Zakilevo, I fear you can actually call it like that, yeah. Though it's not the creator who makes the game fun or not fun, but the people you play it with. Even with the creator being "absent", I personally still did have a lot of fun and the whole family system in combination with the fantasy races made it a quite unique and nice experience. I simply thought I should warn you all in advance that there's no technical support or something like that. Bugs do happen from time to time, though the deadly ones mostly involve characters over 100 right now who should not be fighting any animals any longer because even a butterfly can kill them, even if their race lives far longer than 100. Something must be wrong with their hitpoint calculation or something, though hitpoints are a hidden value. I don't know if that's going to be fixed or not, though if any of you should play a character long enough to reach that age, simply... don't go hunting, no matter what race you are. :p

If there are any problems or questions that you have that do not require the game creator to do something, the community on facebook is always very helpful towards new players and you can also ask me here.

Oh, and if anyone decides they don't like the game after being born, they should consider giving the account away to someone here or someone on facebook who would like to play without waiting through the queue. It won't only make that person happy, but also the players of the parents for whom it is pretty frustrating to give birth to only inactives. :(
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:44:21 PM by Andira »