Author Topic: Faery Tale Online  (Read 207758 times)

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Faery Tale Online
« Reply #540: November 17, 2012, 06:51:40 PM »
i'm already positioning my character for something better than being a god damn hippie

i just need to find like minded people and we can run away and have our own colony where we fight and do cool things instead of playing house

anyone near nolja?

after looking at the fb group i've realized i'm basically in the epicentre of the core fto players... i'm scared, but i've blended in so far so hopefully i'll run away when i'm 17 or something and meet up with bm-ers

What do you call "fight and do cool" things? Remember that fight in here equals permadeath, unless it's RPed-only. And how hard it is to make a character and have him grow to a decent age.

There is no need to "run away", you could RP your character as dreaming of adventures and very curious of what the horizon holds. When you turn 20 you are an adult by any race's standards, so in theory nobody would really have anything to say regarding that.

Just be a good boy, grow up and do whatever you want when you get old enough. And please, don't be an ass to other players. Just like in RL... :P
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).