Author Topic: Faery Tale Online  (Read 204454 times)

shenanigan

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: Faery Tale Online
« Reply #615: February 12, 2013, 07:51:22 PM »
Damasko and Heikki does ring a bell! Honestly, I think Damasko will be fine fighting jellyfish. Keto attacked one bare-handed at age five being a stupid wannabehunterkid. I put a shark skin shirt in his inventory for armor. The key is that if your health gets in yellow or orange, to disengage.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #616: February 13, 2013, 07:40:37 PM »
Damasko and Heikki does ring a bell! Honestly, I think Damasko will be fine fighting jellyfish. Keto attacked one bare-handed at age five being a stupid wannabehunterkid. I put a shark skin shirt in his inventory for armor. The key is that if your health gets in yellow or orange, to disengage.

I know, I learnt it when I fought with my two-metres feline against a parrot in an epic battle... and had to disengage. Was like, WTF?
D'Espana Family

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #617: February 26, 2013, 03:26:02 AM »
Well, my character is now a father. Had... 1 son. I guess its time to try again so we can populate this game.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #618: February 26, 2013, 08:01:39 PM »
Well, my character is now a father. Had... 1 son. I guess its time to try again so we can populate this game.

I'm on my way to it. Had 15 babies with the cat (8 survive) and 2 with the fish (1 lives) It's also funny that in the cat village all the kittens that we currently have are mine. Gotta make'em all! ;)
D'Espana Family

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #619: February 28, 2013, 06:51:19 PM »
Neither my Mag nor my Folke can find anyone to mate with.  :-( Should have been a boy instead.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #620: March 01, 2013, 04:55:25 AM »
I'm working on try number two for more kids. First kid has yet to post anything...

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #621: March 04, 2013, 02:55:15 AM »
Neither my Mag nor my Folke can find anyone to mate with.  :-( Should have been a boy instead.

Yes, I've seen more females around than males. I've not had problems to mate as a male, to this point. In fact, quite the opposite.

I'm working on try number two for more kids. First kid has yet to post anything...

That sucks. I really, really don't get what most people do in this game: so you create account, set up birth, then forget? Better yet, play for a time and then leave it to starve? Oh well...
D'Espana Family

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #622: March 04, 2013, 03:13:31 AM »
That sucks. I really, really don't get what most people do in this game: so you create account, set up birth, then forget? Better yet, play for a time and then leave it to starve? Oh well...

I wouldn't be surprised if the player decided he didn't want the character because of its stats, race or lack of magic ability.

But, my character has a second kid now. A girl, and she has already posted an rp.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #623: March 05, 2013, 01:55:32 AM »
Don't think it's for the magic, you only discover it at a latter stage. But for the rest yeah, I'd say that's part of the problem. And congrats on the kid! I'm also waiting for the next bunch. One? Two? Six? Who knows! ;)
D'Espana Family

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #624: March 05, 2013, 06:22:15 AM »
Just let us know when you're expecting kids. I, for example, still have an inactive account that should be in front of the line by now. I can't get into it right now, but hopefully in the future I can try joining your colony.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #625: March 05, 2013, 06:51:06 AM »
Pregnant Mothers: 0
Your position in the birth queue is: 2

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #626: March 06, 2013, 02:23:20 AM »
Four more kitties for the cat village. Now it should be a while until the next mating... I guess?
D'Espana Family

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #627: March 06, 2013, 04:16:38 AM »
Well, I have reached another village... seems to be mostly lizard-folk.

Sssssssssetsssssssssssssss.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #628: March 07, 2013, 11:14:43 AM »
Set huh... I think someone before mentioned the disproportional number of women compared to men. I'm seeing it where my character is at. Among the Set where my character is there are 4 men & 7 women, though a number of them are still kids.

Among the non-Set, it seems that an Anubis & human got together to have some kids. The tablet showing the family tree is kinda sad... the two grandparents have 5 kids. 2 of the kids go on to grow up and have 9 kids together. But, of the original 5 siblings, only one is still around (who never found a mate and is now middle aged). And for the younger generation, only 1 of the 9 grand-kids remains (the one my character has mated with).

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #629: April 18, 2013, 12:17:44 AM »
So, how do I put this... How long can it take to actually cross a ****ing region in this game? Hell, I've been 3 days (if not more) travelling from my mountain home to the neighboring desert. I'm quite worried about my cat starving, since I didn't feed him at the start of the way (I didn't think it was going to take SO long) Some travel expert in the forum, please?
D'Espana Family