Author Topic: Faery Tale Online  (Read 204732 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Faery Tale Online
« Reply #285: August 20, 2012, 05:24:16 AM »
Oh god, if I am judging by how jaune plays King KK, then this will be.... interesting.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286: August 20, 2012, 05:44:34 AM »
I'm a fish person! v_v

Damn, I'm very jealous. I wanted to be one of those!

Better watch out for those giant scorpions. ;)

ROFL ;D
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #287: August 20, 2012, 05:50:37 AM »
If anyone ends up becoming an Anubis or Cat, I'll trade ya accounts.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #288: August 20, 2012, 05:53:47 AM »
I'm a female cat-person called Malky (I was allowed to pick my own name because I thought my given name sucked ass! :D) who got lucky and has extraordinary dexterity, WOO!

I want an anubis o_O I've put myself back in the queue and already dropped 20 positions in the last day and a half, heh.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #289: August 20, 2012, 05:00:36 PM »
So, it seems I'm a giant carnivorous cat (8 feet? I mean, seriously?) with translucent fur and skin... whoah! Well, that will be if someone feeds me or something like that, because I'm damn famelic crying all the time and I don't still know if the RP's of the others comforting a crying cat go for me, mainly because they say a name and I'm tagged as unnamed (¿?) Oh man, I'm really lost here...
D'Espana Family

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #290: August 20, 2012, 06:36:29 PM »
I am 23rd on the queue.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #291: August 20, 2012, 06:38:12 PM »
So, it seems I'm a giant carnivorous cat (8 feet? I mean, seriously?) with translucent fur and skin... whoah! Well, that will be if someone feeds me or something like that, because I'm damn famelic crying all the time and I don't still know if the RP's of the others comforting a crying cat go for me, mainly because they say a name and I'm tagged as unnamed (¿?) Oh man, I'm really lost here...

I'll happily take that cat off your hands, because I wanted to be one.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #292: August 20, 2012, 11:14:54 PM »

Use *blah blah blah* to roleplay emotes. Also, you click 'unnamed' and rename yourself, just like you can click 'little girl', 'little boy', 'adult female', ETC. You have to assign the names to every character because by nature you don't know who they are and thus, they have no names. Find out names from RP-emotes and assign them as you figure them out. Also, get on the FTO IRC and they'll teach you how to play and what to do, the cat folks are very nice :-)
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #293: August 21, 2012, 01:09:26 AM »
Use *blah blah blah* to roleplay emotes. Also, you click 'unnamed' and rename yourself, just like you can click 'little girl', 'little boy', 'adult female', ETC. You have to assign the names to every character because by nature you don't know who they are and thus, they have no names. Find out names from RP-emotes and assign them as you figure them out. Also, get on the FTO IRC and they'll teach you how to play and what to do, the cat folks are very nice :-)

Yep, I have already done the IRC thing, and they told me something similar to what you posted. I have also gone back in this post and found some *very* useful FAQ's, so from now on it should be easier.

I'll tell you if I get bored, Gustav, but thanks to the info I got in the IRC now I see everything a hundred thousand times brighter, so it seems that I won't give up. At least by now...
D'Espana Family

Zakilevo

« Reply #294: August 21, 2012, 06:33:39 AM »
If anyone wants my feline character send me a message.

Andira

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #295: August 22, 2012, 02:41:06 AM »
Just in case somebody has joined this topic later: Make sure you read my posts on pages 3 and 4 of this topic, they will answer a lot of questions you might have about the game.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #296: August 22, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #297: August 22, 2012, 12:41:56 PM »
Next in line with two pregnant mothers :P

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #298: August 22, 2012, 01:06:51 PM »
Just in case somebody has joined this topic later: Make sure you read my posts on pages 3 and 4 of this topic, they will answer a lot of questions you might have about the game.

Yeah, I have to say that your posts have been, literally, a life saver. They have been the difference between me saying f*** this thing, I don't understand anything - and my current enjoyment of the game. So, thanks!

Next in line with two pregnant mothers :P

Heh, then you will possibly be one of us cat people. I think we had a pregnant mother? Don't know for sure, though.
D'Espana Family

Andira

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #299: August 22, 2012, 02:54:32 PM »
Glad I could help then. :) Also, feel free to ask here if there are any questions left. Other BM players might have the same questions.