Author Topic: Faery Tale Online  (Read 206617 times)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Re: Faery Tale Online
« Reply #375: September 05, 2012, 02:12:07 PM »
But I'm not one of those fish folk, really!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #376: September 11, 2012, 04:01:16 PM »
I lost interest in waiting. :-/
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377: September 12, 2012, 03:52:48 AM »
My newborn (1 yr old) character almost starved to death. Apparently I was daddy's responsibility, and daddy wasn't paying attention. Would that suck? Waiting 7 weeks to get started, and then dying after ~10 days due to neglect. At 1 yr old you can't even feed yourself.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #378: September 12, 2012, 03:54:55 AM »
What is there even to do in this game?

There is only so much fun one can get out of RP'ing life in a random village somewhere.

I'm not THAT bored yet...
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #379: September 12, 2012, 04:42:07 AM »
That's umm... pretty much it, so far. You can wander the world and beat up random wild life. I will probably go exploring when old enough. My village has <20 people in it.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #380: September 12, 2012, 05:05:44 AM »
That's umm... pretty much it, so far. You can wander the world and beat up random wild life. I will probably go exploring when old enough. My village has <20 people in it.

Ya, this seems just pretty boring.

I guess it wouldn't be such a disappointment if we didn't already have Battlemaster. But, wandering around in a village world doesn't really compare to plotting the demise of my enemies in BM or rising to control all of SA.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #381: September 12, 2012, 05:13:20 AM »
Battlemaster is a completely different scale of game. FTO is more of a primitive, barbarian world. Not sure if it will be all that interesting yet.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #382: September 12, 2012, 09:36:36 AM »
Its too bad, mommy isn't feeding me at times, and I have to shout to get food. It $%¥§&#sucks!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #383: September 12, 2012, 05:51:27 PM »
Battlemaster is a completely different scale of game. FTO is more of a primitive, barbarian world. Not sure if it will be all that interesting yet.

Unless you could create Siege Engines on FTO and siege your neighbors house, and just at 8 years old, would be wonderful!

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #384: September 12, 2012, 09:40:20 PM »
Its too bad, mommy isn't feeding me at times, and I have to shout to get food. It $%¥§&#sucks!

look for amphora's, crates, and things of that sort in the objects list. hover over the magnifying glass, and you'll see what's inside them. Pick them up, and click on the shopping cart by them when they're in the inventory, and select what things you want to be in your inventory. Then drop the crate/amphora/etc.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #385: September 13, 2012, 01:49:42 PM »
Lol, Indirik is eating spoons instead of meat!

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386: September 15, 2012, 10:56:18 PM »
look for amphora's, crates, and things of that sort in the objects list. hover over the magnifying glass, and you'll see what's inside them. Pick them up, and click on the shopping cart by them when they're in the inventory, and select what things you want to be in your inventory. Then drop the crate/amphora/etc.

That's a shortcut to getting slain. ;)
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #387: September 15, 2012, 11:27:32 PM »
Not really... it's the only way to really get food by yourself. I was told so by the people I was rp'ing with. So long as you drop the container and use some common sense, like not taking EVERYTHING, then you'll be fine.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #388: September 16, 2012, 04:51:53 PM »
Not really... it's the only way to really get food by yourself. I was told so by the people I was rp'ing with. So long as you drop the container and use some common sense, like not taking EVERYTHING, then you'll be fine.

Oh, I assumed you were talking about arming yourself. :p
In the third week you can not only feed yourself, though, but also others. Just forage until then, and cook lots of food after.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #389: September 16, 2012, 05:01:27 PM »
Hmm...seems like i was born into...SOMETHING!

The first thing i noticed...besides being hungry is that i am Inept in all skills, where do i get family gold to train?