Author Topic: Faery Tale Online  (Read 206483 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Faery Tale Online
« Reply #435: October 06, 2012, 04:41:13 PM »
Sorry, I just don't find the game very rewarding for myself.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #436: October 06, 2012, 05:49:42 PM »
I guess we'll have to see our loner friend departing... A pity indeed!
D'Espana Family

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #437: October 06, 2012, 06:28:18 PM »
Oh, and please tell them that the food wasn't stolen. I forgot to put it down and I'm now on the road, leaving me unable to do anything about it from my phone.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #438: October 06, 2012, 07:44:05 PM »
Oh, and please tell them that the food wasn't stolen. I forgot to put it down and I'm now on the road, leaving me unable to do anything about it from my phone.

Already warned them, thanks for notifying!
D'Espana Family

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #439: October 07, 2012, 05:25:07 PM »
Second character born as one of the fish people. I think they're similar to mermaids, for what I've read. RP seems harsh, don't know what to do besides move the tail  ;D
D'Espana Family

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #440: October 08, 2012, 11:50:01 AM »
Well, I'm a Newt. I know what you mean...
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441: October 08, 2012, 02:13:22 PM »
Slap everybody with large fish tail!

My second char is cat. Intresting...
~Violence is always an option!~

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #442: October 08, 2012, 03:39:23 PM »
Glad you joined us!

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #443: October 15, 2012, 04:28:34 AM »
Second character born as one of the fish people. I think they're similar to mermaids, for what I've read. RP seems harsh, don't know what to do besides move the tail  ;D

I'm a fish thing called Hersi (someone named me) and they don't seem to like feeding people recently.  I can make food so if you get hungry let me know.  I've been making food and giving it to babies and dropping it on the ground.  They seemed to be obsessed with 1 character (I forget his name, Nemo maybe)  I'm 3 now and so far have gotten by having fun spinning in circles, eating sand, and biting others.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #444: October 15, 2012, 03:17:03 PM »
ok, now they're RPing eating the corpse of a fish man who died to a tiger shark....

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445: October 15, 2012, 07:24:15 PM »
Soooo in the end Muata left the village taking a girl with him!

Such a cute Elope relationship!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:25:52 PM by Sonya »

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #446: October 15, 2012, 07:48:50 PM »
So you're Hersi, Azerax... quite good to know, I think you saved me with your dropping of food. I'm Damasko, the baby boy who goes around eating dead corpses (yay, canibalism!) because nobody feeds him even a damn sardine. I would have thought that the dead bodies satiate a lot of hunger, as I ate both a baby boy and a little boy (bigger than me) but the hunger status was "Very Hungry" until I stole some oysters and the fish you dropped. Curious... And yeah, everybody is obsessed with Neemo, whom happens to be my (irresponsible) daddy.

Soooo in the end Muata left the village taking a girl with him!

Such a cute Elope relationship!

Poor Volshky, following an antisocial loner. I hope Kyara catches them both, but we'll see...
D'Espana Family

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #447: October 15, 2012, 09:57:25 PM »
Click on your nickname and give yourself one, it will make it easier for me to load you up with food.  Until then I'll keep dropping some.
Age the age of 3 you can start cooking on your own without tools which is what saved me.  My mother was doing a good job and keeping me fed until several more babies were born and then she had no way to feeding everyone, and no one else seemed to help.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448: October 15, 2012, 10:19:55 PM »
Click on your nickname and give yourself one, it will make it easier for me to load you up with food.  Until then I'll keep dropping some.
Age the age of 3 you can start cooking on your own without tools which is what saved me.  My mother was doing a good job and keeping me fed until several more babies were born and then she had no way to feeding everyone, and no one else seemed to help.

All players need to name everyone else. Just click on their names (Naked baby or whatever) and type the new one.

At 1 years old you can join other's projects so a good idea would be to start and stop many food projects. Then let them complete them. The food will be dropped to the ground and they can then take it.
Another recommendation is to leave a container in the ground in where to stock all the food you make for others, so that it doesn't rot.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #449: October 16, 2012, 01:28:01 AM »
All players need to name everyone else. Just click on their names (Naked baby or whatever) and type the new one.

At 1 years old you can join other's projects so a good idea would be to start and stop many food projects. Then let them complete them. The food will be dropped to the ground and they can then take it.
Another recommendation is to leave a container in the ground in where to stock all the food you make for others, so that it doesn't rot.

I bow my head to you, wise master of FTO. Indeed, Azerax, everything JPierreD has posted is right, so you may follow his advice! I have already RP again putting my name in the RP, so you can be able to name myself properly.
D'Espana Family