Author Topic: End of the Invasion  (Read 32250 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
End of the Invasion
« Topic Start: July 18, 2012, 03:14:36 PM »
Have to post something on that OOC because... well, you'll see.

The 5th Invasion will end on Friday. However, some updates may not come until next week because I am at a festival over the weekend. Whatever happens during the next few days can still change a few things, so there is not so much that I can really prepare in advance and just roll out.

So there will be a couple things that I can write out to you in an in-game posting but where the actual updates to map, database or whatever else is necessary will lag behind a little. I'm posting this here so there is no confusion as to what the in-game reality is: Whatever I post in the final invasion roleplay is what is real, if anything in the game says otherwise, that is because I can't update it from 400 km away without a computer while enjoying some cool live music.

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: End of the Invasion
« Reply #1: July 18, 2012, 03:37:27 PM »
So we won't get an extension on the deadline?
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: July 18, 2012, 03:38:43 PM »
Isn't Friday already an extension?

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 18, 2012, 03:44:41 PM »
I was thinking more like the end of the month, just enough time to kill western blight daimon again
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #4: July 18, 2012, 05:45:30 PM »
Friday is the exact day that Overlord named in his "countdown" message (not by date, but if you count the number of days).

There will be no extensions, unless in-game actions cause them.

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: July 18, 2012, 05:49:32 PM »
I thogh the end woud be more peacefull. All this portal guard ganging was trully unexpected.

Zakilevo

« Reply #6: July 18, 2012, 05:56:13 PM »
I think if we kill those portal daimons we might be able to extend the deadline :o

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: July 18, 2012, 06:07:12 PM »
Friday is the exact day that Overlord named in his "countdown" message (not by date, but if you count the number of days).

There will be no extensions, unless in-game actions cause them.

I now...but a man can dream!

Specially when there are all that land covered from the blight, i feel like it's xmas and i'm slowly opening the gifts

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: July 18, 2012, 06:10:44 PM »
If bilgh stays where it is know it should be fine.  Would have been a horor if blight remained unremuvable like during the fourth invasion.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: July 18, 2012, 06:23:58 PM »
I think if we kill those portal daimons we might be able to extend the deadline :o

Be nice to the Portal Guardians and hope that one of them attacks Rines without the other Portal Guardian attacking as well, there might be a small chance then.

Tan dSerrai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: July 18, 2012, 06:47:53 PM »
Since the eastern Portal Guardian was delayed reaching Cjelegy there are good chances of both of them attacking Rines at the same time - Thursday sunset. Over 60.000 scouted CS. This is going to be a lot more interesting than I like. I'd have hoped that at least one of 'em would go and bother someone else for some time. I actually find myself hoping that one of them attacks Athol - gruesome when you hope to have a city overrun by those beasts.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: July 18, 2012, 06:51:35 PM »
Since the eastern Portal Guardian was delayed reaching Cjelegy there are good chances of both of them attacking Rines at the same time - Thursday sunset. Over 60.000 scouted CS. This is going to be a lot more interesting than I like. I'd have hoped that at least one of 'em would go and bother someone else for some time. I actually find myself hoping that one of them attacks Athol - gruesome when you hope to have a city overrun by those beasts.

Wut?! Bad High Constable! That's my city!

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: July 18, 2012, 07:43:48 PM »
friday... as in sunrise? or end of friday (sunset)?

i reckon eastern guardian won't actually get to rines, if he loot cjelegy or doesn't continue travel.

he'll arrive in cjelegy on thursday sunrise... roads to rines (or anywhere) could be bad.
firefox

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: July 18, 2012, 10:19:43 PM »
But two Portal Guardians assaulting Rines would be a nice ending with a bang to the Invasion :)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: July 18, 2012, 10:46:42 PM »
... or they can always do the old athol margos daimon magnet thingy...

---
if they are doing the bang.. the least they can do is kill my hero...
firefox