Author Topic: Lukon is too big....  (Read 13018 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Lukon is too big....
« Reply #15: April 18, 2011, 10:59:25 PM »
Actually tho, I thought he would have reinforcements from the Assassins.  No one else knows about that request but Val and Aramon tho as far as I know.

Actually, I was planning for Assassin forces to arrive (and Minas Thalion forces too) since I've seen a couple of them walking about and there have been a few infiltrators skulking around. So I didn't know they were coming, I just presumed they were :D

But I guess I've just had 'surprise we brought extras' drilled into me from fighting Lukon back in the Alowca days :)

And yes, the Lukon army is going to walk up and destroy Giblot:

New Hostilities   (6 hours, 24 minutes ago)
Lukon has just signed a new War declaration called "The Complete Destruction of Giblot" against the realm of Giblot.

It should be fun! I think it might be a little more difficult for me to defend against this one. Back in Alowca we had just one region with a tonne of militia to fend off Lukon/Oreo forces. Now there's a few regions, Lukon/Tilog/Assassin(?)/Thalion(?) forces to defend against.

But I guess being only a Marshal this time and not a General, it's not my place to worry about that sort of things, I just have to win the battles given to me this time :P