Author Topic: Countdown to Doom  (Read 12966 times)

BardicNerd

• Noble Lord
  • Evans Family
    • View Profile
Re: Countdown to Doom
« Reply #15: July 22, 2012, 12:16:15 AM »

What is Kindara a victim of? Bad negotiations and tough terms? Not to mention the offending party declared war first; it is without a doubt that Cathay earns the victim title.
No one is a victim in this war.

Quote from: Ehndras
Hmm. Cousin of high-ranking Lord tries to assassinate ruler of rival nation, is caught, and rather than be f*cked like a normal assassin, all sorts of shady business goes down and he ends up getting away with his head firmly attached. Pretty simple who's the aggressor and who's the victim in the situation. If it were me, I'd burn their capitol to the ground, force the assassin to watch as I bleed his family members dry one at a time, rape his wife/daughters, and crucify the entire realm's nobility, and ensure the ruler's head is embalmed and preserved in a highly visible location for all to know why you don't ever raise a dagger to my back. Then again, that's why I was born in the 20th century and not the 10th-14th.
I wouldn't say he's gotten away yet . . . he can run, but he's going to run out of places to hide soon, so unless he manages to get off island, he's a walking dead man.

Not sure exactly what 'shady' business went on, either.