Author Topic: OOC Behaviour  (Read 9384 times)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Behaviour
« Topic Start: July 26, 2012, 03:22:27 AM »
Yes, this is so what I dreamed being a Magistrate would be... dealing with babies who think we're some kind of personal banhammer to get rid of people they don't like. This ragging on Saxons thing is getting sad, honestly. Half the people complaining about them blur the lines between IC and OOC all the time themselves. None of them were ever found guilty of cheating, and while their methods rub a lot of people the wrong way, they're not breaking any rules as far as I know. The family gold issue was months ago. And the clanning thing? Just the old-timey clan feeling threatened by migrating Saxons.

If I had to suffer this kind of bull!@#$ all the time after my multi-cheating in the past I'd have left this game long ago. What was it... like 25 accounts over several years? But look here, I'm a Magistrate! So I guess not everyone has to stay a bad apple, right?

I think we should file a case against Alexander for this. The case itself is frivolous enough, but the tone is just downright insulting. And then we wonder why there's an Us vs. Them atmosphere surrounding these guys.