Author Topic: Gold Issue  (Read 1378 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Gold Issue
« Topic Start: July 26, 2012, 11:15:01 PM »
How do I report a bug? I've yet to need to and have no idea.

I left my estate this turn in Arcaea - Far East to claim Lordship of a region and it wiped all my gold to 0. After asking around, apparently this has been happening for a while at random. I'm really upset because I was just given bonds and collected taxes, all of which are gone, but it at least inspired a kickass RP about someone cutting my assassin's purse-strings and fleeing into the night. :-P I figured I might as well RP a reason why the bug exists so its not just me being pissed because my coin-purse went *poof*.

Character name: Vvaros
Family: Aurea
Continent: Far East
Realm: Arcaea
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Gold Issue
« Reply #1: July 26, 2012, 11:18:22 PM »
http://bugs.battlemaster.org/ Also, notice the whole bugtracker thing on the top right of the screen on the regular website.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Gold Issue
« Reply #2: July 27, 2012, 12:33:07 AM »
What he said. If you need any help with reporting it, feel free to ask. I've reported several bugs before, so I know what to do somewhat.