Author Topic: Down with the peace keepers!  (Read 34115 times)

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Down with the peace keepers!
« Reply #15: April 02, 2011, 05:18:35 AM »
With luck there can be a whole host of IC justified feuds started out of this.

I'm just gald to see OW up and mobile, hell, the island up and mobile.  I suspect there would be more Island activity if the Arcachonians were distributed and we still have to get GA over the hump.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: April 02, 2011, 06:41:55 AM »
With luck there can be a whole host of IC justified feuds started out of this.

I'm just gald to see OW up and mobile, hell, the island up and mobile.  I suspect there would be more Island activity if the Arcachonians were distributed and we still have to get GA over the hump.

Oh, indeed.  Though you stubborn fools won't just roll over and let Enlod be colonized, so it'll take a couple of months before I can start any other wars  :P
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: April 02, 2011, 06:54:37 AM »
But Enlod is right there!  We've been waiting for Arcea to take it over already.  But maybe you don't have a "penetration strategy" like the one proposed by Lans. 

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: April 02, 2011, 06:56:17 AM »
But Enlod is right there!  We've been waiting for Arcea to take it over already.  But maybe you don't have a "penetration strategy" like the one proposed by Lans.

You guys burned up the sympathy to Arcaea, so we can't.  We can't colonize, so we have to take it the long, hard way by grabbing a line of regions up to the city.  In other words, it'll be a couple of months.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: April 02, 2011, 07:01:10 AM »
When you say "you guys" do you mean OW or Arcachon?  Heehee. 

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: April 02, 2011, 07:47:50 PM »
When you say "you guys" do you mean OW or Arcachon?  Heehee.

Both.  I'm quite aware OW had plenty of people actively sabotaging the war effort.

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: April 02, 2011, 08:14:38 PM »
There was one guy in our army who never followed orders but I thought he was a spy of yours. :-P 

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: April 03, 2011, 11:19:09 AM »
Oh, indeed.  Though you stubborn fools won't just roll over and let Enlod be colonized, so it'll take a couple of months before I can start any other wars  :P

A lot of months  8)

I am now awaiting the outcomes of the scheming of Ryeena and DeRouen. Things should get spicy in Arcachon now that it seems Farnese wont be Legate, and Ortesia has competition for the Judgeship.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: April 03, 2011, 07:42:23 PM »
A lot of months  8)

I am now awaiting the outcomes of the scheming of Ryeena and DeRouen. Things should get spicy in Arcachon now that it seems Farnese wont be Legate, and Ortesia has competition for the Judgeship.

Yes, the oh-so-secret scheming with Aenilia.  Here's me hoping that bites Aenilia in the ass as hard as I think it will.

Now, if I could just suborn one Priest of Adghar to get the sympathy in Enlod up just enough for us to start a CTO, this war would be over...

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: April 03, 2011, 08:59:35 PM »
Now, if I could just suborn one Priest of Adghar to get the sympathy in Enlod up just enough for us to start a CTO, this war would be over...

Psst, psst.   ;)

ó Broin

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: April 04, 2011, 02:38:56 AM »
There was one guy in our army who never followed orders but I thought he was a spy of yours. :-P

I just assumed almost everyone in OW is spying for someone else. Very few ways to explain such a dysfunctional realm otherwise. But a good spy would never bring attention to themselves with such actions. After all if you want to spy, you want to get into a position of power so you have access to all the juicy stuff.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: April 04, 2011, 05:07:26 AM »
Yes, the oh-so-secret scheming with Aenilia.  Here's me hoping that bites Aenilia in the ass as hard as I think it will.
Nope, I speak of internal scheming. There is the Vanimedle/ Godwin group, the Lawson/DeRouen group, and then there's us :)

Would be difficult.
Takes a quick look at priest numbers
Unless you convince Ryeena herself, of course :D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: April 04, 2011, 05:18:08 AM »
Is that priest total, or just priest that are also members of Arcachon. It is not necessary for the priest to be a member of that realm :)
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: April 04, 2011, 06:47:50 AM »
Wait?  What?  Hrmph.

Ciann doesn't even get a scheming group?  You bat 2 for 2 in deposing and still don't get respect?  *sighs*

Aenelian schemes are way too banal, the real schemes have to be massively too complex and involve C'thonia and Zonasa and then all fall apart when Cathay doesn't answer anyone's letters.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: April 04, 2011, 06:54:13 AM »
Until Aenelia grows a pair, or realises the chances of Cathay effectively countering anything it pretty slim, all they will do is plan, gather support and get no where. Cathay's position is pretty clear at this stage, so unless they have a massive change of heart, or a new ruler, it is unlikely that Aenelia is going to find a loop hole to attack Arcaea. But then no risk no gain :) Still that round of investments by the ruler of Aenelia in Arcachon certainly helped get the economy back on it feet, which means MORE GOLD TO LOOT
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.