Author Topic: Bugs, bugs, and more bugs  (Read 2168 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Bugs, bugs, and more bugs
« Topic Start: July 28, 2012, 07:32:04 PM »
Bloody hell! I'm not even sure what to report. I logged in today and can't use travel, if I hit orders the screen says that option doesn't exist, I can't send messages most of the time - its in flaming chaos. (Mostly Belluatera for some odd reason)

It works fine a little and then I get hit by a chain of bugs and strange errors. I'll try to document them if I can. Anyone else getting these?
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs, bugs, and more bugs
« Reply #1: July 28, 2012, 07:36:33 PM »
There is a fair amount of activity on the BugTracker at the moment. I would expect that most of the bugs are in the process of being fixed.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #2: July 28, 2012, 09:10:35 PM »
They are.

See announcements - I've done a LOT of cleanup work the past days, as have other dev team members. We try to avoid bugs, but some changes are so fundamental that they are hard to completely test.

The main issues today were caused by some changes that you won't notice in-game, but that were quite important for the game to run smoothly.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: July 28, 2012, 10:08:43 PM »
Thanks for all the bug-fixing, Tom :-) All these new features and changes are definitely making the game more enjoyable!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: July 29, 2012, 07:22:46 PM »
Dwilight Adventurer log-in is a no-no.

Link:

http://www.battlemaster.org/testing/playchar.php?ID=4507&World=8

Error Data:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /var/battlemaster/include/adventurer.inc on line 114

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #5: July 29, 2012, 11:37:46 PM »
Dwilight Adventurer log-in is a no-no.

Link:

http://www.battlemaster.org/testing/playchar.php?ID=4507&World=8

Error Data:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /var/battlemaster/include/adventurer.inc on line 114

Put it in the bugtracker.