Author Topic: Best IC Insults  (Read 5593 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Best IC Insults
« Topic Start: March 28, 2011, 04:28:34 AM »
I need some better insults for a few of my characters that won't get me in OOC trouble (swearing). I usually compare my enemies to that of a dog or some form of scum. You know, a maggot or two once in a while. But i'm quite interested in what others use for insults so I can adapt my character into one hella-of-an ass  ::)
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Best IC Insults
« Reply #1: March 28, 2011, 04:36:39 AM »
Depends on how serious you want to go.  Casual insults might have something about drooping swords, more serious ones might question the target's bloodlines or nobility (but those are duel-level insults).  Really bad would be suggesting that if a coward refuses to fight they would be better off as your valet or chambermaid (even better if you suggest bedservant for really nasty insults).
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: March 28, 2011, 04:41:59 AM »
"My servants have scraped things from the soles of my boots that had more dignity than you, cretin!"

"I have squires that show more bravery than you, coward!"

"I've seen peasant children that bear a striking resemblance to you, sir!"

"Are you absolutely sure you are your father's son, sir? I for one have my doubts!"

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: March 28, 2011, 07:52:40 PM »
"My servants have scraped things from the soles of my boots that had more dignity than you, cretin!"

"I have squires that show more bravery than you, coward!"

"I've seen peasant children that bear a striking resemblance to you, sir!"

"Are you absolutely sure you are your father's son, sir? I for one have my doubts!"

If you want to know some good insults, just ask Sacha. I know my character got insulted plenty of times IC wise from Sacha's so there are plenty of good ones.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #6: March 28, 2011, 08:17:41 PM »
I have no idea how to insult people. Yet for some reason people get annoyed at me.

"You're so cute! Heehee!"

"I want to hug you!"

"Sorry, but I like real swords, not your little dagger."

"Here's a cookie because your region's being taken over. Enjoy!"

"At least

"At least you didn't deport her to the Colonies."

"I believe I was implying that this trait of mental handicaps is hereditary for your family."

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: March 28, 2011, 08:43:15 PM »
I have no idea how to insult people. Yet for some reason people get annoyed at me.

"You're so cute! Heehee!"

"I want to hug you!"

"Sorry, but I like real swords, not your little dagger."

"Here's a cookie because your region's being taken over. Enjoy!"

"At least

"At least you didn't deport her to the Colonies."

"I believe I was implying that this trait of mental handicaps is hereditary for your family."

That's what the Zuma are like? All cute and cuddly who bake cookies? Psh, nothing to fear! No wonder Bowie isn't scared of those lil rascals! They probably just modify their appearence  ::) ???

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #8: March 28, 2011, 08:49:00 PM »
Hm, hm, is it now? Am I to assume Artemesia is associated with only Garret?

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: March 30, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »
Hm, hm, is it now? Am I to assume Artemesia is associated with only Garret?

Correct. Though I'm not going to test out my logic any time soon.. or ever for that matter  :P