BattleMaster > Helpline

Running in an Election while in Prison

(1/3) > >>

De-Legro:
Is it possible to enter an election while in prison? I was thinking this may be possible by bribing the guards to get messages out. A few times now I've seen people win elections while in prison, generally getting their old position back. They also seem to manage to escape from prison in the same turn the election ends.

Gloria:
Why shouldn't it be possible?

songqu88@gmail.com:
Generally, it shouldn't be. Or at least I can't see how it would have been intended or make sense. In those cases where imprisoned it is most likely that they began running before getting captured. As of now there doesn't seem to be anything removing someone already running short of having the character leave, through pausing, deportation, death, deletion, emigration, etc.

Gloria:
Well, it has happened to Ortisia, twice.  I'm not doing anything special to make it happen, though, it's just luck.

De-Legro:
Indeed the cases I'm thinking of, it was the Judge that was captured, lost their position and was able to put their name up for election before being freed. I simply assumed that if the guards were letting you send messages, you could send a message to run for the election.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version