Author Topic: Death of Baron Durzo Blint  (Read 1744 times)

Zakilevo

Death of Baron Durzo Blint
« Topic Start: August 03, 2012, 09:34:35 PM »
The sun set beyond the walls of the grey heart of Thalmarkin. As the shadows of the buildings began to claim the streets, Hernfelk and Theoderic left the manor to meet Baron Durzo. On his way to meet the baron, Hernfelk visited a small store hidden tall buildings and bought himself a sword. Theoderic unsheathed the sword and carefully examined the blade of the sword.

"This is the correct one, Sir."

"Perfect. Lucky me. I can't believe I just bought a saw blade."

"Indeed, Sir. It is made by a good smith as well. Teeth are very small and sharp."

"I hope this will lead me to victory. Alright. Time to go, Captain. Let's meet Durzo and end this."

Hernfelk soon met his opponent Durzo, Baron of Pellan, who was with his captain. Both of them silent unsheathed their swords and began to circle around each other but they soon charged at each other, exchanging multiple blows. The duel was even until Hernfelk managed to slash Durzo's thigh. It was nothing serious at first but as the duel continued, Durzo's wound widened, eventually making his thigh drench in blood. As Durzo began to slow down, Hernfelk managed to slash Durzo's the other thigh. Durzo who had already lost enough blood at that point, could barely stand still.

Instead of being continuously aggressive, Hernfelk decided to drag the battle to exhaust Durzo. He swung his sword to keep Durzo busy, making him move more, making his thighs bleed more. After a few mintues, Hernfelk found an opening and cut Durzo's back. He could see Durzo's eyes shaking from losing too much blood. Durzo seemed be unable to even lift his sword anymore. Hernfelk lowered his body, putting his mouth close to Durzo's right ear.

"It was a good fight, Baron Durzo. But it is time for you to join our warriors in the afterlife. Do not worry though. I will make sure no one will ever use those scrolls to bring you back."

Then he pulled his dagger out and stabbed Durzo's neck twice and kicked his back to pull his dagger out. As Durzo bled profusely, Hernfelk left the place with his captain.