Author Topic: Is Morek dying?  (Read 12002 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Is Morek dying?
« Reply #30: September 12, 2014, 05:45:09 PM »
I was counting all battles, without distinction. If you want to pick your battles, then be my guest. If you pride yourself with your ability to defeat in battle a realm whose military is about a third of your own, congratulations.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: September 13, 2014, 09:19:40 PM »
That is not entirely true to proportion. The realm of D'hara is but one part of the many realms facing Luria Nova. You cannot claim to the weaker on all fronts, most of the time. It was a fair fight for a long while I understand, even favoring your side at one point.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: September 14, 2014, 01:51:19 AM »
That is not entirely true to proportion. The realm of D'hara is but one part of the many realms facing Luria Nova. You cannot claim to the weaker on all fronts, most of the time. It was a fair fight for a long while I understand, even favoring your side at one point.

I do not wish to debate this point, really, but I will only add that Luria can spread its forces as it wishes. It can chose to ignore an army in order to mass its forces to crush another. Being on its homeland, this usually allows it to then get to the other relatively quickly. Luria may have many fronts, but it choses how to allocate its forces between them. D'Hara, on the other hand, can't really chose a front. Nor can Fissoa. Nor can Morek. They must leave from their own distant capitals. The situation was similar when half of BT was against Enweil, for a very long time, despite facing much greater total CS, we fended them all off and even looted the enemy a bit.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron