Author Topic: Barca  (Read 230649 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Barca
« Reply #135: June 15, 2011, 07:55:51 AM »
For some reason I felt like I was part of some vampire covenant nest thing, like in Underworld, when I was with SA. Now that I'm not, I feel like the Arbiter from Halo as the Heretic. Minus the sword. And the power armor. And...not an alien. Ok, so the only thing I have in common is being labelled "Heretic". I don't even get the brand on the chest. Maybe I could find out that the Bloodstars are only three in a system of weapons designed by long extinct technologically advanced beings that were meant to contain a horror that consumed entire star systems. Activation of the Bloodstar array would eradicate all life in a certain radius, thus containing the plague at the cost of life in this galaxy.

And then I'd gain absolution by vindicating my heresy on the Prophet (of Truth) by deactivating his hover chair and getting the glowing orb that monitors the Bloodstars to admit that the Bloodstars are weapons designed to wipe out all life in this galaxy.

Ahem. Disclaimer: The above might not necessarily reflect the actual plots regarding the Bloodstars, or any opinions possessed by followers of Sanguis Astroism.