Author Topic: Barca  (Read 230159 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #150: June 16, 2011, 06:08:57 AM »
I was aware of the loop to take out more gold than normal, but not that this was game-generated gold. Honestly, I don't even see the point of poor families getting extra wealth: takes wealth to make wealth, it this was just abused by many over time. Thulsoma aren't the first to do this.

I generally dislike IC actions being taken to compensate OOC actions, though. Bolts would have been more appropriate than sending 5 extra armies.

It was done systematically and to a far greater extent than anything any of the devs had heard of before.

I do agree that bolts would have been a better answer, but that's not my call to make, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with sending armies to annihilate a realm that insults your religion.  The fact that it took most of SA to do it is a function of OOC abuse, but if you're going to piss off the single most powerful bloc on the continent without having a contingency plan except for exploiting a loophole, then I have precisely no sympathy.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"