Author Topic: Barca  (Read 230010 times)

Jhaelen Irsei

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #150: June 16, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »
Which honestly says more on the bunch of bullies than on them. Anyone with the least bit of pride would not have participated in this gang bang...

I don't get your point. Gang bang? The SA alliance is built on RP basis, it took years for players to enrich this religion and doing diplomacy, lots of philosphical and political debates etc...pure game. So it's not an organized gang bang just to "win" the game, on the contrary is one of the best IC-intra realm interaction.

It's good that other players want fight the SA alliance..but why whining that they act like..well AN ALLIANCE??? They'd know that this was the outcome. I think smart players can fight SA alliance maybe breaking the ties between the realms, SA is all but not monolithic, it could shatter in pieces sooner or later who knows..(Morek had a civil war recently).

My character is too tied to SA and I'm fine with it. I'd suggest to new players in Dwi to go and fight SA because I think it'd be more fun but to remeber it's a game, so it's pretty useless to comply and maybe it's better to enjoy to be in the weaker fornt now but to "work" hard in order to change things in the future.