Author Topic: Barca  (Read 230221 times)

Rogi

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #195: July 08, 2011, 05:47:32 PM »
It's obvious for those nobles in Barca that we are living now better moments, as we have grown a bit. It's cool to take a look to our food production that is starting to grow, as our regions, but our economy (at least as a knight) is very low and this makes our defense difficult. We have lots, lots, sorry, did I say lots? of monsters in this part of dwilight in winter, and it's quite frustrating to see that our allies come to help us when we have a big invasion, we clear the regions, and one week after it we have all our regions invaded again, this resumes the winter in Barca quite well. Of course our high travel times between regions don't help.

On the other hand we are in constant fights against monsters and undead which makes the honour go up very fast. The future under my point of view can be very promising if we manage to grow a bit more and be able to defend us by our own, and for this Barca will need at least some more nobles.

Under my point of view new characters would have more possibilities in a small and expanding realm where you fight battles for expansion and have more option to get promoted as in a established realm where you find characters with lots of experience and you find more difficulties to promote and become glorious.