Author Topic: Barca  (Read 230224 times)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #210: July 23, 2011, 01:08:02 AM »
Most realms have the problem of not as much nobles as they'd like. Barca isn't doing too badly though. Small city and three other regions, with eleven nobles. That's a better situation than a lot of realms from just a quick glance at the realm list and considering the estate support bigger cities require.

Frankly, I'd disagree with the quietness part. Barca has an army now, and Laia's to be commended on keeping things moving there. Think of the previous winter. Barca was down to a single region - Rettleville - at one point. I don't recall a single message being sent through the Senate at that time while now, as mentioned a few posts back, there's discussion on the likes of food supply. Last winter, Barca was definiately a case of just tip away and keep things going. And that's what was needed. It got Barca through the winter. The same is true again, but to a lesser degree and hopefully that will continue into a trend where steadily things improve and the increased travel times, increased monster/undead and decreased region stats will become less and less an issue.

No realm in Dwilight is completely safe, and Barca certainly won't claim anything even close for some time to come, but things arn't going so badly either. At least in my view.

Finton.

P.S. Vellos, think we can start talking defaults for Barca? (",)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:09:57 AM by Carna »