Author Topic: Barca  (Read 230604 times)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #315: August 25, 2011, 07:09:00 AM »
And the Caerwynian colony is deluded if it thinks it will ever get to Twainville. The Véinsørmoot will smash it. Barca is growing stronger and stronger, D'Hara can defend Paisly with a little help from Terran, and, frankly, Terran has enough disposable troops to defend Paisly and all of Barca's claims. We currently handle our current defensive obligations without straining the budget. I could personally access 3,000 gold in reserves if I wanted it, and there's other gold lying around as well.

Madina will probably beat Aurvandil. But that doesn't inherently mean the Caerwynian colony will prosper. Nor does it mean that said colony will be able to threaten a more well-developed Barca that has strong allies at its back. Moreover, I suspect that whatever damage to relationships has thus far occurred can be repaired if handled properly.

I'll keep you updated on the ongoings ;)
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)