Author Topic: Barca  (Read 230667 times)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #345: August 28, 2011, 02:04:27 PM »
Someone make a new topic about the Saxons please. I think its went a page or two of being utterly off-topic so clearly people want to talk about it, but here isn't the place. I don't expect many, if any, nobles in Barca even know there's such a group and any relevance to Barca is, well, about as slim as SA is to Barca atm.

But while it is being discussed here... If you're not punished after being accused of cheating, is that because they simply couldn't pin it on you? I've no experience of these Saxons myself, so maybe its blatantly obvious, but if they were breaking the social contract then would they not be caught or stopped? Proof is a great thing. For courts. Tom and the Titans don't exactly need rock hard evidence. If they know, but can't untangle it due to third party communication or whatever, that doesn't mean they can't ban or warn the players in question anyway.

They haven't been banned. I'd personally like to think that has more to do with not being guilty than lax enforcement of fair play. If its not, then is what they've reportedly done considered fair play by the admins? Anything stopping anyone and everyone else from doing the exact same thing?

Meh.

Finn.