Author Topic: Barca  (Read 230306 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #360: August 30, 2011, 12:28:00 AM »
Some time ago soon after the SA vs. Caerwyn war started, I took action to protect my peole against the influences of the SA by prohibiting priests from preaching within Barca, or building shrines and temples. I kindly informed Medugnatos Stormcrow about it, and I believe he passed on my letter to the rest of SA. But that has been some time ago.

Yes, we need some battles. And if the monsters ain't coming to us, we will come to them.

Why would SA priests be penalized? Caerwyn started the war. Way back to Saxon-Thulsoma the war was originally Libero versus Saxon-Thulsoma until the Saxons started torturing SA priests... Everyone west of Morek throws a fit about bad SA! bad bad SA! And then Averoth marches to defend Saxon-Thulsoma, they are attacked by the SA crusade, and then everyone west of Morek says "Bad SA BAD BAD". Can you guys not see how hypocritical your governments and realms are? How you bandy about honour and fairness and knights in glittering armour with republican values... Actually, look up the republican government system, it doesn't mean neo-conseravtive 2011 Republican party form of government, it means the republics of the ancient greeks. Do any of you understand that by your very actions you create your own enemies, the evil does not reside outside, it festers within.
We live lives in beautiful lies...