Author Topic: Barca  (Read 229938 times)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #630: December 21, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
Am I the only Barcan player who's getting a major pain in his/her arse over, well, just about everything that's !@#$ed up at the moment? And no, I'm not talking about the Zuma, though there is certainly aspects there that'd make me play less and others almost not at all. How long does a holiday go on for? Cause, y'know, that means troops can't be paid because bonds can't be cashed because, unlike stable islands, you get your tax in bonds even when you're in your own duchy. Can't cash bonds? Can't pay troops. That's Rettleville. Sure, go to Twainville. Except that there's more Zuma in Twainwood than Barca's entire military. Zuma demand food? Can't, because we can't send food to a realm we're at war with. Winter in a week or so? Pah, who cares that our harvest has been delayed too.

I am bitching, despite the fact that I get its a testing island. Primarily I'm bitching because its getting downright unplayable in Barca right now. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way since my brother, who it took me ages to get playing, has now pretty much lost interest because of all this. What I want to know is if the Zuma's threat of destroying Barca is that big a deal to anyone? Not me. The bugs we're being inflicted with seem to be doing that far more effectively.

!@#$ed up, if you ask me. This is meant to be fun?