Author Topic: Barca  (Read 228777 times)

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #705: July 04, 2012, 05:46:53 PM »
Aurvrandil is moving to refit.

...Are you really posting our troop movements on the forum... Reallly...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #706: July 04, 2012, 06:06:08 PM »
...Are you really posting our troop movements on the forum... Reallly...
Three things, one he is stating that in reply to is Barca dead yet which is a no since you guys are refitting and two, if a D'haran knows then obviously Barca knows, and three its not like he is posting exact troop movements, plus that was just him saying it until you confirmed it.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

egamma

« Reply #707: July 05, 2012, 02:41:10 AM »

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #709: October 25, 2013, 08:48:58 PM »
I've just finished the Barcan census, for those interested, it is on the wiki here:

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/First_Barcan_Census

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #710: November 17, 2013, 08:20:22 PM »
It's been quite a long time since I had to quit Battlemaster due to my senior thesis, and I'd really like to know how things are going in my beloved Republic of Barca! It's not likely that I'm coming back soon, but every now and then I wonder how things have evolved since I left.

I've just read that Aurvandil fell, did Barca regained some of the southern marches it claimed? Has the number of nobles risen? A map screenshot, please!  ;)

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #711: November 17, 2013, 09:06:24 PM »
I update the Barca wiki quite often, you can check for changes, we're at about 32 nobles (we were at about 14 when I  first joined). I saw the art you made and it's really good!

Aurvandil collapsed not-so-long ago, and their army was pretty much non-existent, together with fissoa we partitioned the land, on mainland marroccia, fissoa has Candiels & Candiels fields, the rest is Barcan.

Some regions were/are still rogue not so long ago, so we're still recovering which is why I haven't posted a wiki-map update yet (you can check it if you like).

Right now we are at war with Luria Nova, as they have taken over a DHaran island :)

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #712: November 18, 2013, 09:46:13 AM »
Thanks!  :)

It's really nice to see Barca playing an important role in Dwilight politics! And cool how it has grown in nobles and land, not sure if I left before you arrived but we were about 13 or 14 by that time, and still had to retake many of our northern regions that had deflected during Aurvandil's last invasion.

Good job with the wiki!

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #713: January 23, 2014, 03:14:40 PM »
Seriously, this is becoming an annoyance:
Even though you wished to continue your travels, you stop in [[region]]. You find the route excellent and make very good way, reducing your travel time by 3 hours. Enemy troops were spotted here, belonging to (rogue).

I can almost never continue my travels because of rogue troops, however every time I receive this report the rogue force has already been defeated. Is it just me, or is it taking too long before defeated rogue troops disappear?

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #714: January 23, 2014, 03:40:20 PM »
Seriously, this is becoming an annoyance:
I can almost never continue my travels because of rogue troops, however every time I receive this report the rogue force has already been defeated. Is it just me, or is it taking too long before defeated rogue troops disappear?

Its already reported as a bug sometime ago.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #715: January 23, 2014, 08:23:03 PM »
Great, then I do not have to ask any further and know that it will be taken care of.

sharkattack

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #716: January 29, 2014, 01:13:26 AM »
Never seen Barca so high up North. I have a feeling things might get very interesting very soon.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #717: February 01, 2014, 01:08:18 PM »
Yes, we are on unfamiliar ground.

House le Drake

• Knight
    • View Profile
Forum Introduction, Collaboration Request, etc.
« Reply #718: February 10, 2014, 12:27:38 AM »
So I've yet to really introduce myself to many of the Barcans.  Although I know I can do that in-game, I wanted to do it here too, to show that I'm also trying to be active in the forums.  I'd appreciate any advice I can get from you guys about how to move forward in the future.  :D

I was also wondering which folks here might be active on the RPing side of things, and if you'd like to collaborate on some posts sometime.  Since a lot of us are moving out to Celtiberia right now, that'd be a good pretense for some RPing.

Sincerely,

That One Chick Who Plays The Le Drakes
"what is best in life?" "To see your enemies driven before you and laminate their women."

Wolfang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #719: February 11, 2014, 04:52:59 PM »
Unpaused  :)