Author Topic: Barca  (Read 226857 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #435: September 14, 2011, 06:14:57 PM »
He trespassed on Barcan soil to reach Aurvandil and loot Agl. He was to return to Madina immediately and an apology from him and Madina were required for us to forgive this incident. Madina never apologized and Jens moved from Agl back to Celtiberia and continued to Kydonia while I made it very clear that he didn't had permission to travel through Barcan regions. And under the cover of a lie to move to Gallaecia he thought he could ignore me and even move into Evanburg. Something we can not tolerate, ever.

D'Hara doesn't have any evidence of this tresspass, but we aren't pleased either at the idea of Madina using our ports for their war.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #436: September 14, 2011, 06:43:40 PM »
He admitted using our lands to reach Agl, therefore he must have passed through D'Hara as well.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #437: September 14, 2011, 06:52:46 PM »
D'Hara doesn't know that.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438: September 14, 2011, 07:13:08 PM »
D'Hara doesn't know that.

It must have been the magical unicorns that flew him over their lands then.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #439: September 14, 2011, 08:00:55 PM »
Unicorns are overrated. Just catapult yourself over to the other side.

Or he could have sailed via Candiels. It wasn't the first time he was trying to travel through there apparently. Point is, it could be either from the information D'Hara has received. And we're certainly not eager to admit we failed to spot a Madinan Noble sailing to and travelling through our Capital and at least one other region without anyone even noticing it ;)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #440: September 14, 2011, 08:08:17 PM »
Or he could have sailed via Candiels.

hmmmm, Candiels, Candiels

*Examines map*

Oh! You mean the place that is swarming with warriors and militia? And also happens to be the capital of the realm with which his realm is at war? Hmmm, yep, that's the route that I would put my money on  :P

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #441: September 14, 2011, 08:26:58 PM »

*Examines map*

Oh! You mean the place that is swarming with warriors and militia? And also happens to be the capital of the realm with which his realm is at war? Hmmm, yep, that's the route that I would put my money on  :P

Ok deal, i'll bet against ye, 150 euros.
Deal 'r no deal?

Hell, i'll double it!
Plus i'll include that he did it many many times before, and... succeeded!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 08:30:13 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #442: September 14, 2011, 08:40:24 PM »
So does the 'moot finally get to invade Madina?

Barca... start calling for war, already!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #443: September 14, 2011, 08:48:03 PM »
Oh! You mean the place that is swarming with warriors and militia? And also happens to be the capital of the realm with which his realm is at war? Hmmm, yep, that's the route that I would put my money on

Hey, if he's an Infiltrator, he better be able to avoid a few troops, especially after multiple attempts :P

Bael

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #444: September 14, 2011, 09:28:44 PM »
Hey, if he's an Infiltrator, he better be able to avoid a few troops, especially after multiple attempts :P

Not if he's commanding troops, however. Now just how certain are you that he's done it with troops before, as this time?

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #445: September 14, 2011, 10:21:02 PM »
He admitted using our lands to reach Agl, therefore he must have passed through D'Hara as well.

Now now. . .his boat just landed in your lands.   There's no proof he went through D'Hara!   

From the OOC perspective this is just all really rather funny and adds to things, but IC Vallyn would rather like to run him through as he IS messing up quite a few plans.     

Not that he can admit that to Barca - the Suffete's attitude is just all wrong for Vallyn to make that kind of Admission.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #446: September 15, 2011, 12:08:10 AM »
So does the 'moot finally get to invade Madina?

Barca... start calling for war, already!
It would be fun, wouldn't it?  :D
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Jens Namtrah

« Reply #447: September 15, 2011, 01:02:11 AM »
Pity that the average Knight  has no idea WHAT the plans or relations are in that area.

Jens assumed that Barca wouldn't mind, since Evansburg was just "taken" by Aurendil, if he slipped through and messed around a bit. Never heard of a treaty about it.  Not that he cares, of course.

furthermore, if you're aiding our arch enemy, you kind of have to think we'll consider you to be one, too, don't you? lucky I didn't stab you  ::)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 01:07:32 AM by Jens Namtrah »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #448: September 15, 2011, 01:47:34 AM »

*Examines map*

He could have set to evasive and gotten very, very lucky.

You told neither D'Hara nor the 'moot this. You just told us he was presently trespassing your lands, without stating how he first got there and without mentioning his admittance of guilt.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #449: September 15, 2011, 02:18:30 AM »
Heh Jens :)  No one knows our plans. . .well the Council does.  I had to push it ahead.  We'll see how it goes in the next day ^.^   

As for how Jens got there. . . I still vote he took at boat up to Agl along the coast ;)  you Can't prove me wrong!  I mean, he DID just get there >.>