Author Topic: Barca  (Read 229242 times)

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Barca
« Reply #690: July 04, 2012, 01:47:30 AM »
Although, these fellows in Aurvandil might just be the only ones on Dwilight crazy enough to be like "WTF Zuma? GTFO of our way" and smash into them... and maybe win, too.

You've mistaken crazy for stupid. Yes, we can raise 50k cs consistantly doesn't mean we'd just randomly start another war while already being at war with barca and in theory the rest of the moot. Also if we considered what was said here.. which unlike most we don't, starting a huge war with other players openly admitting OOC that they want to attack us for OOC would be idiotic.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #691: July 04, 2012, 01:50:11 AM »
You've mistaken crazy for stupid. Yes, we can raise 50k cs consistantly doesn't mean we'd just randomly start another war while already being at war with barca and in theory the rest of the moot. Also if we considered what was said here.. which unlike most we don't, starting a huge war with other players openly admitting OOC that they want to attack us for OOC would be idiotic.

All I was saying is that if it came down to it, you all would probably be the only ones with the balls big enough to go mono y mono with the Zuma.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #692: July 04, 2012, 01:51:41 AM »
All I was saying is that if it came down to it, you all would probably be the only ones with the balls big enough to go mono y mono with the Zuma.

Definately.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #693: July 04, 2012, 02:01:16 AM »

We considered it, to run a "royal hunt" for the Zuma wildlife.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #694: July 04, 2012, 02:10:20 AM »

I'll do it!

They're just the only ones likely to win.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #695: July 04, 2012, 03:42:19 AM »
I'll do it!

They're just the only ones likely to win.

Come join us, we need nobles >.>

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #696: July 04, 2012, 03:50:11 AM »
You don't need nobles, when Summerdale had more regions then nobles they needed nobles but when you have 56 nobles when everyother realm except Morek is in the 30's or under you don't need noble even with a secession. So to correct you, you want more nobles.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #697: July 04, 2012, 03:54:47 AM »
You don't need nobles, when Summerdale had more regions then nobles they needed nobles but when you have 56 nobles when everyother realm except Morek is in the 30's or under you don't need noble even with a secession. So to correct you, you want more nobles.

I don't have enough nobles to make my regions efficient, nor to even take the remaining madina lands, that efficency is crippling the dutchy and it is massively into food deficit. Litterally the only reason we arn't starving is because Aurvandil is bankrolling our food

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #698: July 04, 2012, 04:13:23 AM »
I don't have enough nobles to make my regions efficient
Do you mean estate effiency or no one to do civil work to repair production?
nor to even take the remaining madina lands,
You are in a war so it kinda should have been planned better.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #699: July 04, 2012, 04:13:57 AM »
I don't have enough nobles to make my regions efficient, nor to even take the remaining madina lands, that efficency is crippling the dutchy and it is massively into food deficit. Litterally the only reason we arn't starving is because Aurvandil is bankrolling our food

Knights make no difference in food production. Only in tax collection efficiency.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #700: July 04, 2012, 04:58:57 AM »
Nooo, my armiez. *Clings fast to the Poryatu Chargers.*
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #701: July 04, 2012, 05:03:51 AM »

You can't afford me.

Nooo, my armiez. *Clings fast to the Poryatu Chargers.*

WTF is this? I'm the only one allowed to lead Poryatu Chargers. Unless you're referring to my character's unit directly.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #702: July 04, 2012, 05:12:13 AM »
WTF is this? I'm the only one allowed to lead Poryatu Chargers. Unless you're referring to my character's unit directly.

I'm the Vice-Marshal of the army they are in!

What I mean is, don't take them away. *Puppy-dog eyes.*
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #703: July 04, 2012, 05:15:20 AM »
I'm the Vice-Marshal of the army they are in!

What I mean is, don't take them away. *Puppy-dog eyes.*

Ahh oops. Ya, my +15 captain makes them pretty beast. That and my shooting up to 100+ cavalry whenever I'm ready to fight.

Anyway, back on topic, Has barca died  yet?

egamma

« Reply #704: July 04, 2012, 05:41:12 PM »
Aurvrandil is moving to refit.