Author Topic: Terrence doesn't like getting beaten up  (Read 1574 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Terrence doesn't like getting beaten up
« Topic Start: August 10, 2012, 05:23:49 AM »
An Astrum noble decided to beat Terrence up - completely unprovoked! This was his response:

"Roleplay from Terrence   (1 day, 16 hours ago)
Message sent to everyone in "Sanguis Astroism" (140 recipients)
Climbing painfully to his feet, Terrence drags himself out of the dank Mascoma alley he's been lying in for the past two days after being attacked by one of the nobles that plague these lands. Rubbing his bruised ribs, his eyes glittered with hatred. He knows who did this to him, for he heard one of his soldiers say his name - Serko Relak. The old man barely looked like he could relieve himself in the morning without help, let alone swing a punch, but Terrence could do little when three soldiers dragged him out of his bed in a local inn and held him while their lord beat him unconscious.

He painfully walks to the nearest whorehouse. Throwing a few gold pieces to the brothel's madam, he makes his way upstairs with Charlotte, a prostitute who's known around the region as a shameless gossip. Once the deed is done and Terrence is buckling his pants he looks over his shoulder at Charlotte, who still lies sprawled naked on the bed.

"You'll never guess what I heard recently," he comments.

"What's that?" she asks, sitting up, all languidness gone.

"Well, you know all those nobles that are strutting around, trying to tell the people how much better they'd be under Astrum?"

She nods.

"Well, one of them...no, I shouldn't. We shouldn't speak so about our betters."

Charlotte stands up and walks over to Terrence, pressing her body against his. "No, tell me...I can keep a secret, I promise."

Terrence hides a grin. Charlotte kept secrets for about as long as she kept her virginity. "Are you sure you won't tell another soul?"

She nods again, all pouty lips and innocent eyes.

"Well, I heard that Marquis Serko Relak rather enjoys engaging in...umm...inappropriate acts with..."

Terrence smiles to himself as he leaves the brothel later. That night, as he sits in a local pub enjoying the minstrels playing, he overhears a conversation at a nearby table.

"You know that Lord Relak fella? The old one? You'll never guess what he likes doin'!"

A dozen tavern patrons sit around the speaker, engrossed. Terrence smiles to himself again. He knew the next time Lord Serko Relak came to town, with his "freedom celebrations" and talk of liberation, he'd be greeted by crowds of people snickering, miming obscene gestures and making baa noises at him."

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Terrence doesn't like getting beaten up
« Reply #1: August 10, 2012, 07:32:02 AM »
+1 For that one!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.