Author Topic: Largest Temple(s) on EC?  (Read 12661 times)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Re: Largest Temple(s) on EC?
« Reply #30: October 12, 2012, 09:51:13 PM »
Well CoI was probably the most extreme religion and look where it ended up :( It was probably the most engaging and well defined EC religion. I'm trying to flesh out something to fill the vacuum it left in the south as I'm not particularly happy with CoH, the flow or the Triumvirate trying to move in :P So if anyone would like to collaborate or has any tips I would love to hear from them :)
The Church of Humanity is the last one you should worry about.  Unlike the other two, we don't have a history of seizing regions when we don't get our way. =P

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: October 13, 2012, 07:44:04 PM »
It just has a way of pushing it's belief on others and threatening them  ;D :o ::)

Hahaha im sure the largest temple is in Sirion just none of us know it! A huge underground cult
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: October 13, 2012, 07:45:26 PM »
Hahaha im sure the largest temple is in Sirion just none of us know it! A huge underground cult

No, it's in the badlands of OI. Called Dagdaism.  ;D

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #33: October 13, 2012, 07:58:25 PM »
It just has a way of pushing it's belief on others and threatening them  ;D :o ::)
Pfft.  I wish I threatened him.  I swear he flip-flops in his story more than John Kerry.  "No!  I had him assassinated (wrong word, as no one's dead) because he threatened me!  I mean...  Because the Queen told me to!  I mean..."  Etc, etc, etc.

This is the same guy who was closing SA temples on Dwilight and blaming it on his phone, however, when he didn't get his way.  So everything that's said should be taken with a grain of salt.  Or a handful.