Author Topic: Character Limits  (Read 17870 times)

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Character Limits
« Topic Start: March 30, 2011, 06:39:37 AM »
So, I know that there is a wiki article about Character Limits but it is far lacking in the sort of specific information that I want.

The thing is that currently I have am able to have 3 Active characters and 3 noble characters. I want to know when I am able to get a 4th active character and a 4th noble character. (And don't just say donate, because my personal circumstances prevent that, although I would if I could. )

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/CharacterLimits

So the article says that you can get a 4th active character through either being a long term player, or by gaining medals from the medal system. How long is "long-term?" Also, exactly how many medals do we need to be considered noteworthy by the medal system? I currently have 3 medals, so obviously this is not enough, or its a bug that I don't have the character. Also, my account has been active for over 2.5 years as of right now, but I've been playing far longer than that. (Old account pass was lost, so I had to recreate it. I'd been playing at least 2 years before the current account).

The article also states that family fame is the determining factor for when you can have a fourth noble character, and I'm wondering what threshold it is that I need to pass to reach this 4th noble character point. It isn't as pressing as wanting a 4th active character, because I plan to make the new one an adventurer anyway to start with, but would like to know anyway. My fame is currently at 27 which I would consider quite significant so, I'm wondering exactly how much someone is expected to get to...