Author Topic: Terran trials  (Read 71543 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Terran trials
« Reply #90: August 18, 2012, 10:07:34 PM »
REALLY?

You lucky son of a bitch.

:D

I'm not sure when the torture option appears.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: August 18, 2012, 10:09:11 PM »
:D

I'm not sure when the torture option appears.

He got booted pretty fast.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: August 18, 2012, 10:10:47 PM »
Messiah,

By all means, you outed him to the world as head of the Huntsmen. I don't claim any involvement in that. All I did was send Dallas, Perth, Metis, Vigilans, Vellos, Etc. the letter of his own design and confession of betrayal at the time you also outed him. I had sent the letters out the night before and in the morning I logged in to find 100+ bloody messages of bans and arguments and Erasmus threatening to kill and ban anyone in his way after Vellos announced he was both a traitor to Terran as well as the leader of the Huntsmen. I never opened my mouth in public yet I was the first one banned, heh. Just my luck. Cheers!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: August 18, 2012, 10:10:58 PM »
He got booted pretty fast.

And I see that, somehow, I am still the ruler.

Muahahaha.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: August 18, 2012, 10:15:45 PM »
Even Vellos said he had been trying to figure all this out but couldn't find evidence.

Hireshmont knew the name of the organization, he knew Erasmus either was a leader in it (or if he wasn't, would be recruited soon enough), and he knew they did some info funneling and advie-hunting. He didn't know Erasmus was THE leader, he didn't know they were so politicized, and he didn't realize they were operating in the Lurias quite as much as they were.

Tying it to Erasmus was harder than you'd think. The Lurian confessions were a lucky break, though Hireshmont had Erasmus pinned before he received word of the actual confessions themselves. As soon as he heard about issues in Luria he connected the dots.

Jim

« Reply #95: August 19, 2012, 02:19:28 AM »
Point avioded, +10 points!

It's fun to ruffle feathers.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

kobetheist

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: August 19, 2012, 03:32:16 AM »
Haha, fun times, guys.

Sadly, you gotta wait two full days before you can torture someone, but Erasmus did enjoy relieving Hireshmont of his gold on hand and sending him to his finest cell, final home to many poor souls :)

Jim

« Reply #97: August 19, 2012, 04:03:36 AM »
When I'm coming to serve ya,
Wid the nine cocked and it's ready to pop
Lettin' off shots Layzie be screamin'
Mo murda mo murda

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: August 19, 2012, 04:09:50 AM »
So, let me get this straight... this "Huntsmen" secret society was a group of nobles that made some kind of contest out of beating up, arresting, torturing, and executing adventurers?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Jim

« Reply #99: August 19, 2012, 04:28:10 AM »
So, let me get this straight... this "Huntsmen" secret society was a group of nobles that made some kind of contest out of beating up, arresting, torturing, and executing adventurers?

A contest? No.

kobetheist

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: August 19, 2012, 04:32:47 AM »
When I'm coming to serve ya,
Wid the nine cocked and it's ready to pop
Lettin' off shots Layzie be screamin'
Mo murda mo murda

The Huntmaster will see the Caster of the Seine at the crossroads ;)

Yeah, kinda, more hunting for the sake of hunting of all those we saw as beneath us.  The zuma and zuma collaborators were included as targets.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: August 19, 2012, 05:39:54 AM »
Yeah, kinda, more hunting for the sake of hunting of all those we saw as beneath us.  The zuma and zuma collaborators were included as targets.

Was that the reason Gorbag was killed? :'(
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: August 19, 2012, 05:47:58 AM »
Now that all this chaos draws to a close we can move forward to Terran's revival and stabilization.

Good riddance to bad blood!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: August 19, 2012, 05:52:55 AM »

Did you just kill any adventurer, randomly?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: August 19, 2012, 05:58:46 AM »
Did you just kill any adventurer, randomly?

Also, how many times did they beat down all the men you sent?
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.