Author Topic: Quintarianism  (Read 14204 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Quintarianism
« Reply #30: August 20, 2012, 10:42:09 AM »
Given that there are already 2 extant religions in Riombara, I wonder if we could get temples to all 4 built in one region, and make it a kind of ecumenical meeting place, where prominent members of religions can come to debate their comparative theologies in peace? Now that would be fun! ;D

2? is Q still alive? my one is fairly dead aside from the bog standard game mechanics alive.

i could envisage packing it in again... can't see any reason to relinquish the lordship (only way to build another temple there) or pick up another faith after packing it in.
firefox

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: August 20, 2012, 10:51:39 AM »
I tried to find Quint on the wiki but nothing. Have you set a Wiki up yet?

You did not look very hard.

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Quintarianism
After all it's a roleplaying game.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: August 20, 2012, 11:51:44 AM »
2? is Q still alive? my one is fairly dead aside from the bog standard game mechanics alive.

i could envisage packing it in again... can't see any reason to relinquish the lordship (only way to build another temple there) or pick up another faith after packing it in.

Actually there is only one: Draconic Order. If you don't count Enweil's heretic religion, The Way.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: August 20, 2012, 12:16:09 PM »
that's what i thought... going to do something about the way with my chain shrine network..
firefox

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: August 20, 2012, 03:26:24 PM »
You don't have to look hard :-P You go to the wiki, hit Belluatera, and it shows you all the current and old religions :-) It looks like you didn't make the religion in the Bellua wiki area though.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: August 20, 2012, 03:27:50 PM »
You don't have to look hard :-P You go to the wiki, hit Belluatera, and it shows you all the current and old religions :-) It looks like you didn't make the religion in the Bellua wiki area though.

Right, because originally, I was going to found it on Atamara. It's been mothballed for quite a while, and marked as available for anyone else to found if they liked it.

I'll fix that this afternoon, after it's officially founded.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: August 20, 2012, 09:09:04 PM »
Well, it's official now! Quintarianism has come to Beluaterra! :D ;D  8)

Now, let's see what we can do with it.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: August 20, 2012, 10:51:35 PM »
I must resist the urge to have Folcard be a follower of the Bastard. Guess I'll go for the Mother, but his interpretation of Mother is... slightly more deadly.
Ardet nec consumitur.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: August 20, 2012, 11:16:41 PM »
WOO!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: August 27, 2012, 03:28:23 AM »
I must resist the urge to have Folcard be a follower of the Bastard. Guess I'll go for the Mother, but his interpretation of Mother is... slightly more deadly.

No, come join the Bastard's Order, we have cookies!  Admittedly, the cookies are poisoned, but still!

In the name of the Five, ✤∙
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"