Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf: A Teeeensy Bit of Murder  (Read 42980 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
I'm reasonably sure I'm not a werewolf. Passed out in my bed after a night of drinking and I was still there when I woke up, fully clothed. If I were a wewolf would my clothes burst off when I transformed? Maybe not if I was bitten by a small werewolf, or a fashionable werewolf...

Anyway, I vote for Addridae. He seems shifty.

Edited to highlight who I was voting for.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:10:46 AM by Velax »

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I

VOTE SLAPSTICKS.

!@#$ da police.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:23:50 AM by Slapsticks »
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
I VOTE SLAPSTICKS, since he has admitted his crime (?).

Edit: Edited to make uppercase who I was voting for.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 09:29:24 AM by Cren »
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
I

VOTE SLAPSTICKS.

!@#$ da police.

You want to lynch...yourself?

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You want to lynch...yourself?

Nope, wanted to see who would bandwagon instantly on a triple vote.

It's not much but it's better than nothing and I say go for some sort of half rational choice rather than blind voting on day 1.

VOTE CREN
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Fair enough. I think you have to specifically say "UNVOTE SLAPSTICKS" then "VOTE CREN", though.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
UNVOTE SLAPSTICKS

VOTE CREN

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Something to add: as a general rule, if you're a townie, don't stay silent. Often only power roles talk and that leads to bad things. So seriously, at least pretend to be interested.

Zakilevo

Well we have only lost one person. We can discuss what the victim's job was. Was he a villager? a Seer? or a Guardian Angel?

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
For your convenience:

Slapsticks: Penchant, Ehndras, Cren
Ehndras: Zakilevo,
Addridae: Velax
Cren: Slapsticks
Not voting: Adriddae, Sonya,

I suspect: Cren and the no-voters.

I said that I had prior experience in the game so maybe I'm being focused for that. Also, no-voters might be trying to get in a fast lynch towards the end of the round and its usually better to point the finger at people who aren't contributing much. So yeah.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
I can't imagine we lost a Seer or Guardian Angel. The werewolf (werewolves?) would have no way of knowing who they are yet, so they'd have to get pretty lucky to pick off a Seer first go.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
I just don't understand... was I just picked randomly to die? How did the werewolves kill me when the game hadn't even started yet?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Meh I kind of think it should have just been some unnamed NPC, but still. Not sure what killing off a player before he even starts does for the game...
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
A murder will take place at 21:00 Forum Time.  Which of you will it be?

The werewolves choose who they want to murder. We don't get to defend ourselves from that murder, all we can do is try to figure out who they are and then lynch them before they kill us all.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
The werewolves choose who they want to murder. We don't get to defend ourselves from that murder, all we can do is try to figure out who they are and then lynch them before they kill us all.

I know that's what I didn't understand though. Did the werewolves pick me or was it the randomly by the GM? I was just confused because I didn't know how the werewolves killed me when the game hadn't even started yet.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)