Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Werewolf Forum Game, General Discussion

Started by Barek (jerm), August 23, 2012, 09:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Velax

Ross

Back with internet.

I think i will be a good victim for day 1. I made many friends haha :)
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Velax

Hurry up and register for Werewolf IV: The Heist as well, Ross. :P

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Cren

I think that will be me, unless someone starts one before 19th.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Fury

I can't wait that long so I'm going to start one now  ;D

Ketchum

Ah, I really like this Werewolf theme much. I going GM the next the game [Forum Game] Werewolf VII. Stay tuned!  8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Norrel

I'll GM the next one. There'll be a fairly different ruleset that I prefer that I'll be using and we can see which one you guys prefer.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ketchum

Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Penchant

@fury, I forgot I was not apart of the game so that why I voted and nice roleplay of it.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Fury

Werewolf V is all about RP :)
Guess I should sign up for the others since it's nearly done.

Sonya

Will host a game, i got a idea and wanted to try, this time i will change the theme a little.

So lets see how is going, where i am lost ins the part with the game #

Also..no idea wham "Supernatural: The Hunt" will start supposedly they start today (as planned) i will set my game to start on Monday 24 then. unless otherwise.

Ketchum

My first hosted GM, will be over soon in few days time. I will share my GM notes for all future interested GMs ::)

Ketchum

I realize the GMs should spread out the bad guys roles more among other players. Wonder if we all are using Random.org to randomize all the roles 8)

Barek (jerm)

You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.