Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf: A Teeeensy Bit of Murder  (Read 42978 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Gotta love them double-hangings.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Without noticing for how long and how far he have run, he listen to a howl who was piercing his ears, looks back but nothing is there. Perch V2 continues to run desperately and stops at the door of his house, but he suddenly see that the door was locked and tied hardly with the Special rope.

Perch V2: who did this?

Perch grab an axe and tried to cut off the rope but he can’t.

Voice: isn’t amazing what those ropes can do?

Perch V2 looks up and see Sonya on his human form sitting in the edge of the roof, just above the door.

Sonya: still I wonder how many times I have to kill you… but zombie or anything doesn’t matter.

Perch V2 turn around and tries to run, Sonya jumping from the roof transformed back into werewolf and sinking his fang on Perch V2’s neck tackles him. Sonya’s eyes face Perch V2’s until they close, bringing an end to the last villager.

THE END!

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
!@#$ing idiots and your double-hangings :P
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
I went ROTFL, when the two got lynched, and the seer couldn't even recognise Velax the Werewolf.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I went ROTFL, when the two got lynched, and the seer couldn't even recognise Velax the Werewolf.
To my defence, you only get to scan one person a day and my first scanning was Ehandras, so I didn't know Velax was a werewolf, though he did vote for Cren to get lynched (a werewolf) so it seemed like he was innocent villager.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
 ;D