Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon

Started by Velax, August 24, 2012, 10:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barek (jerm)

You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Indirik

Yes, we will. And I have a feeling it is going to be the absolute worst possible outcome.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ross

Atamara:    Dwilight:

Ross

Quote from: Cren on August 27, 2012, 07:59:04 PM
Nobody is going to believe what others believe. People want proof!

I want blood, a bloody mess with Indirik.

VOTE INDIRIK

You can my have my cookie.

Penchant

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Velax

Day 4 voting (10.5 hours to go)

Indirik (3 votes) - Barek (226), Ross (243), Penchant (244)

Cren and Indirik have yet to vote.

Please note that as today is my anniversary with my girlfriend, I may not be around at 5pm forum time to announce the next series of executions/murders. You'll just need to sit tight until I get back.

Ross

Cren

Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Indirik

Sorry, my vote was not clear before.

VOTE ROSS

Velax

Day 4 and Night 4

Indirik (3 votes) - Barek (226), Ross (243), Penchant (244)
Penchant (1 vote) - Cren (247)
Ross (1 vote) - Indirik (248)

There is much less discussion this day than the others. Once again most of the Diplomats are in agreement, and they march on Indirik's tent. Pushing aside the tent flap, they enter, to find it empty. They search the camp but cannot find him.

"He had to have been an assassin, then," comments Penchant. "Why else would he flee?"

The Diplomats return to their tents and post guards outside to protect them should Indirik return.

Night falls on the retinue's camp. A shape creeps through the shadows to Barek's tent, cutting a hole in the back and slipping silently inside. The Assassin pads over to the bed where the Diplomat lies still and quiet. Without hesitating, the Assassin plunges his dagger into the unmoving form. Grain pours out. Confused, the Assassin spins around just in time to see the club coming at his head. He tries to dodge, but is too slow and is knocked to the ground, stunned. Barek, Penchant, Ross and the guards carry the slumped form of Indirik to the nearest tree and string him up.

"Were there any others?" yells Ross. Indirik remains silent. Ross jabs him with a spear and asks again, but receives no answer. Disgusted, Ross kicks the chair holding up the Assassin. He thrashes on the end of the rope for several minutes before finally falling still.

Indirik the Assassin is executed.

With the execution of Indirik the Assassin, the dark oppression that had hung over the retinue for the past several days seems to abate. The Diplomats continue their journey and finally reach Masahakon without any further incidents. Despite losing so many of their number, they manage to successfully negotiate a treaty between Kindara and Cathay, and peace reigns in the east once more.

Winners
Cren the Diplomat
Penchant the Diplomat
Barek the Diplomat (Witness)
Ross the Diplomat

Barek (jerm)

Cren, I thought you were an assassin, but I had some doubts!

Good game, diplomats, assassins, and GM!
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Indirik

It was kind of funny watching Cren and Fury and so randomly, and maybe even like Assassins. I kept checking the rules to see if there were some kind of Sympathizers, or something.

Norrel

Winners
Cren the Diplomat
Penchant the Diplomat
Barek the Diplomat (Witness)
Ross the Diplomat

Don't dead diplomats still win?
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Barek (jerm)

In my experience on these games elsewhere, usually only survivors on the victorious team are considered winners.

I think you're a winner though, Slapsticks.

Norrel

Quote from: Barek (jerm) on August 28, 2012, 06:33:06 PM
In my experience on these games elsewhere, usually only survivors on the victorious team are considered winners.

I think you're a winner though, Slapsticks.
<3
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre