Author Topic: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon  (Read 68542 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon
« Reply #30: August 24, 2012, 08:03:12 PM »
The First Night

Yvonne stretches languidly, resisting the urge to go to bed. She still had so many documents to draft for the other Diplomats. Peace treaties, changes of region allegiance, food trades...it never seemed to end.

"Perhaps a quick walk will wake me up," she thinks to herself. Stepping outside the tent, she glances around. Night had fallen while she worked, and the forests of Edairn were beautiful in the moonlight. The Cathayan retinue had set up camp in a clearing a short distance from a river, and Yvonne walked in that direction, thinking to fetch some water for tea. She walked past a guard who made as if to follow, but she waved him away.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly safe. I'm not going far," she said as she rolled her eyes. "With the jumpiness of the guards, you'd think assassins were everywhere," she thought.

Taking a small path that meandered through the woods, she whistled softly to herself. The woods seemed to almost glow at night, with the moonlight filtering through the branches. Engrossed in looking around her, she almost fell into the river and jumped back, surprised.

"Hah, that would have made me look a right fo-" She stops mid-sentence and looks down, shocked, at the long blade that has appeared out of her chest. The Assassin behind her viciously twists his sword and Yvonne cries out in agony before sliding to the ground. As she dies, she glimpses a dark shape walking calmly away to disappear in the trees.

The first murder has been committed and the game has started! Start your votes for the first execution!