Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf IV: The Heist  (Read 32656 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf IV: The Heist
« Reply #105: September 09, 2012, 04:49:04 PM »
I've said this before,  but you'll be sorry if you vote against me...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: September 09, 2012, 07:45:52 PM »
Day 3 and Night 3

Slapsticks (3 votes) - Indirik (91), Ketchum (94), Penchant (99)
Indirik (3 votes) – Lanyon (95), Slapsticks (101), D’Espana (104)

Sonya did not vote.

The Bank Robbers were becoming frustrated. They had caught none of the Undercovers yet, and the police were laughing at them, given they had hung one of their own outside a police station. Their wrath found an outlet in Indirik and Slapsticks. They both protested their innocence, but to no avail.

The next morning, the bodies of Slapsticks and Indirik are found dumped in an alley, their throats slit from ear to ear.

Slapsticks the Bank Robber had his throat cut.

Indirik the Undercover had his throat cut.

Panting heavily, D’Espana dodged down alley after alley, desperately seeking to evade the sounds of barking getting closer behind him. He vaulted over a fence, ran through someone’s backyard and over the fence on the other side. The barking continued to draw closer. Turning down another alley, D’Espana found himself face to face with a brick wall. Two police dogs raced around the corner and stopped, growling at him. He drew his gun but had barely raised his arm before powerful jaws closed around it. D’Espana screamed as more jaws closed around his leg.

Police officers gathered at the entrance to the alley. The dog handler made as if to call the dogs back, but an officer placed a hand on his shoulder and shook his head.

“This bastard murdered one of ours. We’ll let the dogs have their way with him for a few minutes.”

The officers listened to the sounds of growling and screaming emanate from the alley for several minutes before calling the dogs back and arresting the bleeding, moaning lump of flesh lying on the ground.

D’Espana the Hacker is mauled by police dogs and arrested.

With the murder of two of their fellows and the arrest of a third, there were only four Bank Robbers left. They gathered in their hideout, prepping their gear for the heist the following day. Lanyon’s head jerked up as sirens screamed outside the hideout. Lanyon and Sonya drew their guns and raced to the windows. Police cars surrounded the hideout, lights flashing. The pair heard the click behind of a gun cocking behind them and turned to see Penchant and Ketchum pointing their guns at them and holding up police badges.

Sonya immediately dropped her gun and surrendered, but Lanyon spat at the Undercovers and dived out the closest window before they could react. He charged at the police cars, firing wildly at the two dozen police clustered outside. Two officers went down under his unexpected hail of bullets, then a third. The officers returned fire and Lanyon was immediately hit by five bullets from the withering wave of gunfire. He went down, still firing madly, a fourth police officer falling to his bullets, before he was finally silenced by the weapons of the police.

Winners

Penchant the Undercover
Ketchum the Undercover

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: September 09, 2012, 07:49:40 PM »
Sigh... Believe me or not, I knew that since day 2, and I just could hack one time, finding Ketchum as undercover. More activity for the next one, guys!
D'Espana Family

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: September 09, 2012, 08:00:23 PM »
OooOOoOOoooOOOoOoooOOOoooO

Translation: I told you that you would be sorry if you killed me...

Fury

« Reply #109: September 09, 2012, 09:05:14 PM »
As a reminder, PMs are not allowed by the Bank Robbers, unless they're sent to me.
What were the other rules for the undercovers? Do their PMs for a target require 100% consensus or majority? 3 undercovers - if each PMed a different target? Those with special roles really need to find a creative way to use them. Seems like robbers were all shooting in the dark.  ???

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: September 09, 2012, 09:56:14 PM »
We already lost by day 3 since the bad guys could force a lynch.

I'm not really a big fan of double lynch rules.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: September 10, 2012, 12:45:15 AM »
Well, I pretty much picked a target, and the other two said "sounds good to me". We didn't exchange many messages at all. No coordination to speak of. With Sonya not participating, it was a done deal after the second night.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: September 10, 2012, 02:05:47 AM »
No kidding... Every game we kill like half of our team lol
+1.

I think we should all learn not to kill half our team in every game lol ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: September 10, 2012, 02:20:35 AM »
I feel good that I at least caught Indirik. I like this game I'll stick with it.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #114: September 10, 2012, 02:34:22 AM »
All in all, it is a good game :)

In reply to Fury question about 3 Undercovers voting, we pretty much in agreement in who to arrest every Night. One person suggest, the other two vote along.

In reply to Slapstick question about double lynching. If Sonya online and she does vote, it could swing either way. We could end up having another day of voting as 2 Undercovers cannot arrest 3 Robbers. As Indirik, Penchant and myself have shown our cards by voting same person. It is quite a balanced game, in term of votings and pushing blame, jousting for support before lynching.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

« Reply #115: September 10, 2012, 03:50:17 AM »
Well, how did you agree on who to arrest (edit:not lynch) - through PMs with each other (not allowed) or through the forums? If it was the forums, I think we all missed the secret undercover communication ::) It would seem very hard to do if undercovers can't PM each other at all and we still don't know the rules for the undercovers.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:53:44 AM by Fury »

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: September 10, 2012, 03:55:14 AM »
The cops were allowed to PM. We sent one per turn, mostly. Just someone saying "Let's arrest X", and the other two saying "OK".

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: September 10, 2012, 03:14:01 PM »
I apologize for my lack of participation, i had a busy weekend with Uni's homework.

....Well i DID oversleep 1 day... but was not on purpose!

peace!