Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 81525 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #15: August 26, 2012, 02:32:49 PM »
This looks interesting. Sign me in :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: August 26, 2012, 06:11:30 PM »
I'd have rather been in an easier and not so full of roles game for my first time, but whatever. I'm a macho, so sign me up  ;D!!!
D'Espana Family

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: August 26, 2012, 10:34:55 PM »
It doesn't make the game harder, it's just harder to expect what could happens.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: August 27, 2012, 02:31:05 AM »
I'd love to start this on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.  Please invite others if you think they'd enjoy the game!   Let's get a full 17 players!
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: August 27, 2012, 02:37:31 AM »
I am thinking perhaps we can include 1 NPC as part of the game to be killed on Day 1. That if we not many players join in 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: August 27, 2012, 03:04:22 AM »
I am thinking perhaps we can include 1 NPC as part of the game to be killed on Day 1. That if we not many players join in 8)
I believe that is planned already
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: August 27, 2012, 03:57:07 AM »
I'll join this one.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: August 27, 2012, 04:14:12 AM »
Since i got killed is last one, i go in this one then....

peace!

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: August 27, 2012, 05:56:05 PM »
I intend to kick this off Tuesday at 18:00 Forum Time

Would love to get 4 more names on the roster!
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: August 27, 2012, 06:02:58 PM »
I'll play.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: August 28, 2012, 02:35:42 PM »
I plan to get this thing going in a little more than 4 hours.  I would love to get just three more players involved to bring us to 17.

If you're in the game, invite a friend.   If you're just eyeballing it and not sure about joining, please give it a try! :)

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: August 28, 2012, 04:20:57 PM »
Actually 2 person if you put a npc.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: August 28, 2012, 06:07:28 PM »
Night 0:

The Swift Gull has made good time on its voyage, and has stayed just ahead of the squall.  The sailors have been busy with their duties, and trying to coax every bit of speed from the sails.  The Captain has kept mostly to himself during the voyage, but appears on deck to see that the ship is on course and to peer at the storm behind.

Night has fallen and most of the sailors sleep below decks while a few remain above.  The sails are trimmed, and the crew mumble amongst themselves, hopeful that they can stay ahead of the weather.  Some of the sailors have a very bad feeling about this voyage.

Shortly after midnight, fast moving clouds blot out the moon, and a fierce wind tugs at the sails.  A large wave casts spray over the deck, and a bloodcurdling scream is heard from the captain's quarters!

The sailors pound on the door, and find it unlocked -  inside they see the Captain's room is a shambles, and not from the rocking and tossing of the ship, but instead from a struggle.  The Captain himself, master of the Swift Gull, is lying on the floor with a sailors knife embedded in his skull!

His logbook is open on the table, where he apparently was making an entry.  It reads:

28 August - The storm behind us bothers me greatly.  We have stayed ahead of it thusfar, but it seems to keep time with us, and gains ground slightly.  I am hopeful that we will make good time, for I am eager to see this blasted cargo off the ship.  I am hopeful that it will have no - ill effect, though even of that I am uncertain of.  The crew seems on edge, sullen, combative.  I am no fool, but I do not believe that they would mutiny.  Not yet.  But more worrisome is what they warned me about.  I noticed a small sigil carved onto the deck earlier today.  It is no sailors sign, of that I am sure, and not from any barbarian language that I've seen.  I fear that it may be a sign that our secrecy was not as complete as we had hoped.  If they've managed to send some of their kind on board, then I fear all may be lost.  I shudder to think that they were not destroyed previously, and that their reached extended beyond Beluterra.  Tomorrow I shall see about bringing us to

The text ends abruptly there.

The sailors eye each other warily.  Who amongst them is guilty?

Time to find out.  Voting may begin.

The Captain of the 'Swift Gull' is murdered in the night!

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: August 28, 2012, 06:08:48 PM »
Roles going out via PM.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: August 28, 2012, 06:18:22 PM »
Roles have been sent.  PM me with any questions.  Day 1 trash talking, accusations and voting may now begin.

Turn in ~24 hours.