Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 81687 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #45: August 28, 2012, 08:40:01 PM »
Oh, it doesn't seem to be detachable, I agree. It is very well placed in your arm, although I'm no medic to check that. And I'm jumpy because... my captain has been killed! Aren't you afraid of being the next? Because that can only mean one thing...
D'Espana Family

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: August 28, 2012, 08:54:52 PM »
He's really strong, and has a black belt in kung fu?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: August 29, 2012, 12:29:48 AM »
Whats this kung fu you speak of and why would he have a black belt in it?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: August 29, 2012, 12:30:57 AM »
Ya limey, bastards! It's clear this is some kind of dark work! Did you see the way the sky blotted out the moon last night? An assassin is one thing, maybe just someone angry with the cap'n. But when you start seein those kinda omens, it can only mean something much worse.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: August 29, 2012, 12:35:32 AM »
Vote Fury
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: August 29, 2012, 01:27:57 AM »
I don't really understand why someone would kill the captain, we would be stranded in the middle of nowhere. Does anyone knows how to sail this ship, I don't know for sure!

Being a responsible sailor unlike some of us sadly, i can learn quickly and will gladly sail this ship. What do you think of a nice tropical island with coconuts ? Unless someone have another proposition ?

No seriously, no jokes, of course, i want and encourage you all to stay alert and report any suspects behaviour, so we can find those vile bad guys, the one who killed our Captain. And so far arm-wrestling with a hook isn't that suspect. We are sailors and not especially the sweetest gentlemen, but that doesn't make us killers, there's an important line there. We need to gather information on what happened that night, and try to find the one hiding and silent by their remorse.

(Like last game, i propose, since it's more fair and less annoying, we vote for a silent or absent player if it happens, it sucks being lynch at the beginning)

Does anyone know exactly the intent of theses killers ?

(I didn't really read the intro pardon me, i dont know where we were supposed to go or wanted to go, i will :P )
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: August 29, 2012, 01:33:46 AM »
Omg, our Captain died. Any way we can find out who among us who done it?

Let throw this trunk overboard. It has been nothing but trouble. Evil bad luck.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:05:18 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

« Reply #52: August 29, 2012, 02:23:09 AM »
VOTE Telrunya

For no apparent reason. Just guessing for now.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: August 29, 2012, 02:31:58 AM »
Throw the trunk overboard? We don't even know what's in it. It could contain the clues we need to stay alive. What if it has a map in it to take us to safety? We can't get rid of it yet.

VOTE KETCHUM

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: August 29, 2012, 02:38:33 AM »
Now now dont be hasty to kill me just because of this. If I die, you all will regret as this will bring Werewolf one step closer to kill all the Sailors and they will gain an equal amount to kill you all. Could it be you are the Werewolf?

I think we should kill those silent persons, who could be werewolf or sailor for all we know. Silent is too deadly 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: August 29, 2012, 02:50:30 AM »
Werewolf? What werewolf? Who said anything about werewolves? Do you know something you aren't telling us?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: August 29, 2012, 02:54:50 AM »
I saw a stratch mark somewhere on the trunk. Then again I am superstitious about that trunk. Call me superstitious Sailor if you like. But if this could yet save us from falling into Daves Jones Locker, aye that be true.

Ross, we can all sail this ship once we find out who kill our poor Captain or what happen to him. Let start with the stratch mark I saw, although this mark does not look like it is made by human. I have sailed across this ocean for a long time aye and I believe it could be the creature from the deep sea, somebody need to check all sailors for any suspicious marks......
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 03:06:53 AM by Ketchum »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: August 29, 2012, 03:50:41 AM »
Do we have option to search Captain cabin to see if there any proof left behind? Can we open the trunk? Are we going land on a tropical island or is the ship now grounded in the middle of nowhere?

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: August 29, 2012, 03:57:59 AM »
Although its rather tangential to the game mechanics,

With the Captain's log book, the crew can determine that the destination is Niel in the Far East.  The log mentions receiving more gold upon its delivery, but makes no mention of the contents of the trunk, which has a series of locks keeping it closed.

As to proof, there is no other evidence pertaining to the captain's murder, other than the sailors knife, which is as common as a cockroach.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: August 29, 2012, 04:00:30 AM »
After I check the logbook, I not sure I want throw the trunk overboard anymore.

The knife, hmm :-\